What is Devart dbForge Data Compare for MySQL ?
dbForge Data Compare MySQL is designed to compare and synchronizing data within MySQL, Percona, and MariaDB scripts and databases. The program provides an accurate picture of the variations between data, and provides ways to analyse the results of comparison and generating a synchronization script and applying changes with one stroke. It is also possible to program regular MySQL data analysis by using an command line.
- Reduce time spent making comparisons and synchronizing MySQL or MariaDB Data
- Create SQL scripts that refresh one database with information from another
- Data on copy lookups from databases for development to production or staging
- Maintain a complete record of the previous database records
- Repair issues by restoring lost or corrupted data one row
- Automate tasks for synchronization through the command-line interface
- Deploy to Percona, Oracle MySQL Cloud, Amazon RDS, and Alibaba Cloud
Devart dbForge Data Compare for MySQL Great Features:
Find a wide array of synchronization options included in the databaseForge Data Compare for MySQL tool that can help you get data consistency while making comparisons and
- Creating accurate synchronization scripts
- Examining possible problems prior to synchronization
- Performing asynchronous data synchronization
- Create custom scripts that can be run after or prior to the process of data synchronization
- Warnings displayed that could cause problems and impact the synchronization
Routine Task Automation
dbForge Data Comparison for MySQL helps you save time automating and scheduling tasks for synchronization.
- Utilize this command-line interface for automating routine synchronizations
- Create an executable command line file for routine data comparation and synchronization tasks with one click
- Schedule routines for execution using Windows Scheduler
- Create and execute PowerShell automation scripts
- Save the results of synchronization and comparison in the form of a .bat Command-line executing file
- Allow PowerShell to ensure PowerShell compatibility
Script Folder Comparison
Additionally, if you want to compare the contents of two databases, it is possible to compare the data in a database against local data in the script folder.
With the help of the latest Data Comparison wizard, you can choose any database you want from any connection that is established and any script directory on your computer.
Once you have specified the additional options and setting the mapping, the results of the data comparability process will be presented in a logical grid for the data results.
Data Comparison Setup
Data Comparison Data Comparison functionality covers a broad range of options to allow you to identify quickly variations and make the comparison process faster and easier.
- Fine-tune the comparison using Data Comparison Wizard. Data Comparison Wizard
- Support for custom-made comparison keys
- Many possibilities for mapping automatically
- Certain types of records are excluded from the comparison
- Compare user custom queries
- Data comparison filters can be done by selecting the objects you wish to contrast
When using dbForge with dbForge Compare for MySQL The following data is available as Target as well as Source to compare data and the synchronization.
- BLOB data
- User custom queries
- Convert and synchronize databases across several MySQL server versions
Broad Compatibility Options
The dbForge data compare for MySQL is compatible with the most well-known cloud databases, storage , and search engines that are compatible with MySQL that you can utilize to carry out data comparison and tasks of synchronization.
- All the popular MySQL and MariaDB server versions.
- MySQL and MariaDB that are configured in Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Fedora OS
- Cloud services: Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Google Cloud, Oracle MySQL Cloud, Alibaba Cloud
- Connections to security: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Secure Shell (SSH), HTTP Tunneling, PAM Percona
More on Connectivity and Compatibility
Manage Comparison Results
The tool gives you a range of options for analysing the results of data comparison, including:
- Group records based on the type (different or equal, etc.) in each object being examined
- Alter the direction that synchronization occurs with one click
- Results of filter comparison
- Edit the values of default comparison options
- Locate tables using the name
- Remove objects (or their data) from synchronization by one click
- Setting up load and save comparisons
- Watch warnings for potential data loss or errors that may occur during the synchronization process.
- Get notifications on data overflow, roundings, etc.
Export Comparison Results
You can easily share the results of a comparison with your coworkers and store the differences between data in a file of comparison results:
- Make data comparison reports that can be generated in Excel, HTML, and CSV formats.
- Include actual data into a report
- Report only on specific objects
- Simple to work with different columns in Hide Modified Columns or Find, Visible Columns
- Results of filtering are reported in a comparison report by including objects with different and those selected to be synchronized
Click on the below link to download Devart dbForge Data Compare for MySQL with Keygen NOW!