What is Devart dbForge Data Compare for Oracle?
Oracle database comparison can now be achieved using the dbForge Data Compare for Oracle. This sophisticated tool provides modern technology that allows you to detect the differences in data between two Oracle tables. It also allows you to sync your table data using a simple wizard.
- Do not waste time comparing variations in data between Oracle databases
- Create SQL*Plus scripts that update the information in one table to match the data in another.
- Make use of updates that are generated in development environments to stage or production
- Reduce downtime in the system caused by table data replication errors
- Data on copy lookups from production databases or staging
- Automate the transfer of data by using the command-line interface
- Report table data differs between HTML in addition to Microsoft Excel file formats
Devart dbForge Data Compare for Oracle Great Features:
Export Comparison Results
Enjoy the best time using the tool, as you can share data results with colleagues and store the information on the differences between data in a separate file:
- Make data comparison reports that can be generated in Excel, HTML, and CSV formats.
- Integrate actual data into a report
- Report only on specific objects
- Remove columns that are not modified to facilitate analysis
- Comparison report results of the filter by including objects that differ and those selected to synchronize
With an array of valuable synchronization features included within the dbForge Data Compare for Oracle, you can ensure data consistency in comparing and synchronizing both the target and source Oracle databases.
- Create accurate synchronization scripts.
- Check for warnings about possible problems before the synchronization
- Perform asynchronous data synchronization
- Create custom scripts that will be run after or before data synchronization.
- Warnings on display that can cause issues and impact the synchronization
Routine Task Automation
Reduce the time spent on repetitive tasks with dbForge Data Compare for Oracle lets you automate and even program tasks for synchronization.
- Utilize this command-line interface for automating routine synchronizations.
- Create an executable command line for routine data comparison and synchronization tasks with a click.
- Schedule routines for execution using Windows Scheduler
- Create and execute PowerShell automation scripts
- Save sync and comparison results into the form of a .bat executable command line file.
- Allow PowerShell to ensure PowerShell compatibility
Data Comparison Options
DbForge Data Compare for Oracle provides a variety of options that let you examine two tables to determine differences and speed up the comparison process.
- Change the comparison using the Data Comparison Wizard
- Use the help for custom-designed comparison keys
- Benefit from the automatic mapping options
- Select certain types of records from comparability
- Compare user custom queries
- Data comparison filtering is done by selecting the items to compare
Utilizing DbForge Data Compare with Oracle the following information can be utilized for Source or Target for data synchronization and comparison:
- Views that are materialized
- User custom queries
- Multiple Oracle schemas
- Compare databases that have different structures
The program provides complete assistance to Oracle server versions, as in Oracle for Amazon RDS.
- Assistance for the entire range of Oracle versions from 9i to 20c.
- It is possible to work with no Oracle client (Oracle Direct Connection)
- The collaboration together with Oracle in Amazon RDS
Manage Comparison Results
DbForge Data Compare for Oracle delivers many options that will help you get to terms with your data compare results:
Click on the below link to download Devart dbForge Data Compare for Oracle with Keygen NOW!