What is EVO HTML to PDF Converter for .NET?
EVO HTML-to-PDF Converter for.NET Core and.NET Core supports HTML tags, CSS styles, and SVG vector graphics. This library does more than convert HTML to PDF. It can be used to merge, split, edit, and fill existing PDF documents.
EVO HTML-to-PDF Converter library for.NET Core and ASP.NET can be easily integrated into any type of.NET app and.NET Core, whether ASP.NET web pages, Windows Forms applications and WPF apps, or Windows Azure Cloud Services. It allows you to convert URLs, HTML streams, SVG Vector graphics to a PDF file, raster, or SVG vector images. The converter can be used to convert HTML pages to PDF documents or images. It can also be used to create PDF reports from HTML reports that are already in place.
The HTML to PDF Converter is a library that does not rely upon external services or tools. It does not require server configuration changes or installation. This allows for easy copy deployment. The same assembly can be used in both 32-bit or 64-bit environments. This library is compatible both with.NET 2.0 Framework,.NET 4.0 Framework, and later, and with.NET Core 2.1 and.NET Core 3.0 runtimes.
This converter supports HTML tags, CSS styles, and SVG vector graphics. It also allows for page breaks control with CSS style.
This library was tested and designed to work reliably under multithreaded environments. It also completely releases all resources used during conversions after each one. It is suitable for use in high-traffic ASP.NET sites and services that run for long periods of time without interruption.
EVO HTML to PDF Converter for .NET Great Features:
- Easy integration, no installation or setup is required on the server
- Designed and tested for multithreaded environments
- It does not require IE web browser or any third-party tools
- Compatible with .NET Framework and .NET Core Runtime
- Compatible with Windows Azure Cloud applications
- It can be deployed on the server by simple xcopy deployment
- Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit environments
- Convert web pages, HTML strings to PDF files or in memory
- Convert web pages, HTML strings to raster image formats
- Convert web pages, HTML strings to SVG vector images
- Support for HTML5 features like CSS3, SVG, and Web Fonts
- Convert HTML with SVG and Web Fonts to PDF
- Different styles for screen and print using @media rules
- Merge multiple web pages into the single PDF document
- Convert only a selected part of the HTML document
- Generate PDF/A and PDF/X compliant documents
- Generate CMYK and Gray Scale PDF documents
- Full support for Unicode and right to left languages
- Set PDF page size to a standard (A4, etc.) or a custom size
- Set PDF page orientation and PDF document margins
- Set JPEG compression level for images in PDF document
- Add HTML content and page numbers in header and footer
- Add page numbering in header and footer HTML
- Control header and footer visibility on each PDF page
- Add header and footer to existing PDF documents
- Auto resize header and footer to adapt to the content
- Control page breaks in PDF using standard CSS styles
- Control page breaks in PDF using API
- 'Keep Together' feature with page-break-inside: avoid
- Avoid page breaks inside HTML elements using API
- Option to avoid cutting off images between PDF pages
- Add content in PDF pages background during conversion
- Add content over PDF page main content during conversion
- Repeat the HTML table header and footer in PDF pages
- Place and resize the HTML content anywhere on a PDF page
- Shrink or stretch the HTML content to fit the PDF page
- Automatically resize the PDF page to fit the HTML content
- Convert HTTP links from HTML to HTTP links in PDF
- Convert internal links from HTML to internal links in PDF
- Auto-create a bookmarks hierarchy from heading tags
- Select in HTML the elements to bookmark
- Select in API the elements to bookmark
- Auto-create a table of contents from heading tags
- Define in HTML the elements to include in the table of contents
- Auto-create a live PDF form from an HTML form
- Define in HTML the elements to become fields in PDF form
- Get the location in PDF for a set of selected HTML elements
- Embed true type fonts into the rendered PDF for portability
- Append or prepend external PDF files to conversion result
- Password protect and set permissions of the PDF document
- Add a digital signature to generated PDF document
- Set the PDF document properties like title, subject, etc.
- HTTP authentication support (IIS Windows Authentication)
- Use current user credentials for NTLM authentication
- Support for access through an HTTP or SOCKS Proxy
- Access the HTML page with GET or POST HTTP methods
- Add HTTP headers when the HTML page is requested
- Add cookies when the HTML page is requested
- Go to a page when the PDF document is opened
- Open the print dialog when the PDF document is opened
- Set the zoom level when the PDF document is opened
- Support for Flash and other extensions
- Add file links and attachments to generated PDF document
- Add text notes to generated PDF document
- Add watermarks and stamps to generated PDF document
- Add graphic elements to generated PDF document
- Add image elements to generated PDF document
- Add text elements to generated PDF document
- Edit existing PDF document
- Merge multiple PDF documents in a single PDF document
- Split a PDF document into multiple PDF documents
- Fill PDF forms and save the filled PDF document
- C# and VB.NET samples for ASP.NET, Windows Forms
- Sample code for ASP.NET MVC with Razor engine
- Sample code for a Windows Azure Cloud Service
- Full documentation for all the product features
Click on the below link to download EVO HTML to PDF Converter for .NET with License Key NOW!
You are replying to :
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.
Files Password : DownloadDevTools.ir
Download speed is limited, for download with higher speed (2X) please register on the site and for download with MAXIMUM speed please join to our VIP plans.