What is Winnovative HTML to PDF Converter for .NET?
The Winnovative HTML into PDF Converter library for .NET and .NET Core May be Incorporated in Almost Any .NET and .NET Core Software Such as ASP.NET, ASP.NET Center and MVC web sites, Windows Forms and WPF Programs, Azure Cloud Services, to convert URLs, HTML strings and Flows to Your PDF document, into a raster image or an SVG vector Picture.
You may use the HTML to PDF Converter to get .NET because a general-purpose instrument for converting webpages and HTML code into PDF and pictures, or you may use it as part of our .NET Reporting Toolkit to quickly generate PDF reports directly from ASP.NET pages to gain from the fantastic ability of ASP.NET controls.
The converter provides complete support for HTML tags, HTML5 with CSS3, SVG, and Internet design; page breaks management, media type principles, replicating HTML table header and footer, hierarchical bookmarks, tables of contents, fillable PDF forms, HTML with page numbering in header and footer.
The HTML to PDF Converter isn't predicated on any outside applications, and no special configurations are essential on the server to have it functioning. The identical assembly functions equally in 32-bit and 64-bit surroundings, and the host's xcopy installation is encouraged. The library can be used with .NET 2.0, .NET 4.0, and after frameworks and .NET Core 2.1, NET Core 3.0, and after runtimes.
The library has been created and tested to operate faithfully in multithreaded environments and to fully release all of the tools utilized during conversion after every conversion. That makes it convenient for high traffic ASP.NET sites and providers to conduct a very long time period without interruption.
The software bundle you may download from the site includes demo software such as ASP.NET ASP.NET Core, MVC, Windows Forms, and Azure Cloud Services with complete source code equally in C# VB.NET.
Winnovative HTML into PDF Converter general bundle works well both on 32-bit and 64-bit environments. The 64-bit surroundings offer more memory to the executing procedures. This edition of the bundle is optimized to take advantage of the opportunity when converting quite large HTML files.
Winnovative HTML into PDF Converter for. NET Great Attributes:
- Easy integration, no setup or installation is required on the server
- Designed and analyzed for multithreaded environments
- Doesn't Need IE WebBrowser or some other third-party applications
- Compatible with. NET Framework and. NET Core Runtime
- Compatible with Windows Azure Cloud software
- Can be set up on the host by easy xcopy deployment
- Works equally in 32-bit and 64-bit surroundings
- Convert webpages, HTML strings to PDF files or in memory
- Convert webpages, HTML strings to raster image formats
- Convert webpages, HTML strings to SVG vector pictures
- Support for HTML5 attributes such as CSS3, SVG, and Internet Fonts
- Convert HTML using SVG and Internet Presence to PDF
- Distinct styles for display and print utilizing @media principles
- Blend multiple web pages to the only PDF document
- Convert just a chosen part of this HTML document
- Create PDF/A and PDF/X compliant files
- Create CMYK and Gray Scale PDF files
- Total support for Unicode and right to left languages
- Establish PDF page dimensions to a normal (A4, etc.) or custom dimensions
- Establish PDF page orientation and PDF file margins
- Establish JPEG compression level for graphics in PDF document
- Insert HTML articles and page numbers in header and footer
- Insert page numbering in header and footer HTML
- Control header and footer visibility in each PDF page
- Insert header and footer to present PDF files
- Auto resize header and footer to accommodate articles.
- Control page breaks in PDF using standard CSS styles.
- Control page breaks in PDF with API.
- 'Keep Together' attribute with page-break-inside: avert
- Prevent page breaks within HTML components using API
- The choice to avoid cutting images between PDF webpages
- Insert content in PDF pages history during conversion
- Insert content on PDF page main content through the conversion
- Duplicate the HTML table header and footer from PDF webpages
- Position and click on the HTML content everywhere in a PDF page
- Shrink or extend the HTML material to match the PDF page
- Automatically resize the PDF page to match the HTML content.
- Convert HTTP hyperlinks from HTML into HTTP hyperlinks in PDF
- Convert internal hyperlinks from HTML to inner hyperlinks in PDF
- Auto produces a bookmarks hierarchy from going tags.
- Select from HTML the components to bookmark
- Select from API the components to bookmark
- Auto make a table of contents out of going tags.
- Define in HTML the components to add to table of contents
- Auto produce a dwell PDF form in the HTML form.
- Define in HTML the components to become areas in PDF form
- Get the place in PDF to get a set of chosen HTML components.
- Embed true type fonts to the left wing PDF for portability
- Append or prepend outside PDF documents to conversion outcome
- Password shield and place permissions of this PDF document
- Add an electronic signature to created PDF document
- Establish the PDF file properties such as name, subject, etc..
- HTTP authentication service (IIS Windows Authentication)
- Use current user credentials for NTLM authentication
- Support for accessibility through a HTTP or SOCKS Proxy
- Access the HTML page with GET or POST HTTP methods
- Insert HTTP headers if the HTML page is asked
- Add biscuits when the HTML page is asked
- Visit a webpage Once the PDF file is started
- Open the print dialog Once the PDF file is started
- Set the zoom level Once the PDF file is started
- Support for Flash and other extensions
- Insert file attachments and links to created PDF document
- Insert text notes to created PDF document
- Add watermarks and stamps to created PDF document
- Insert graphic elements to created PDF document
- Insert image elements to created PDF document
- Insert text components to created PDF document
- Edit existing PDF document
- Merge multiple PDF files in One PDF document
- Split a PDF file in several PDF files
- Fill PDF forms and save the full PDF document
- C# and VB.NET samples for ASP.NET, Windows Forms
- Sample code for ASP.NET MVC using Razor motor
- Sample code to get a Windows Azure Cloud Service
- Total documentation for all the product attributes