What is JP Software Take Command?
Take Control is a comprehensive interactive GUI and Windows command line toolkit which makes your Windows command drives simpler to use and a lot more powerful. Take Control includes optional Windows Explorer integration, tabbed games, and major improvements to normal Windows CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, FOR, MOVE, REN, SET, and START Plus it and provides 220 fresh controls, control dialogs, command line syntax coloring, enormously enhanced command-line editing, directional filename and directory conclusion, and tens of thousands of different capabilities.
Take Control is also a potent batch file programming application, such as an integrated IDE using a complicated editor and batch debugger. Take Command provides extensions like make loops, SWITCH statements, error and exception handling, system tracking and event causes, third-party plugins, and over 750 built-in factors and functions.
Take Control is a comprehensive interactive GUI and command-line environment that utilizes the Windows CMD prompt and writing batch files simple, faster, and a lot more powerful. It shows your command line applications from tabbed windows, using optional Document Explorer-style integration to get a visual look in your own directories.
This helpful program includes countless important improvements to CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, DIR, and MOVE and provides over 200 new controls, 690+ inner factors and functions, a potent batch file IDE editor/debugger, syntax coloring, innovative command-line editing, and programmable tab completion, and tens of thousands of different capabilities. It's a fully compatible Windows CMD replacement.
JP Software Take Control Great Attributes:
- You can run multiple command drives and GUI software concurrently in tabbed windows, such as our very own Control Console (TCC), CMD, celebration, and PowerShell.
- The integrated file explorer permits you to test directories and drag and drop files into the tabbed command prompt windows.
- The programmable tabbed toolbar enables you to produce around 20 tabs up to 50 toolbar buttons on each. Toolbar buttons can begin new windows or tabs or send text or commands to present tabs.
- The TCC scripting language is a huge superset of the CMD command prompt orders, with 250 inner controls, 398 internal purposes, and 320 platform factors. Virtually all the CMD command prompt orders (e.g., DIR, COPY, DEL, DIR, START, etc.) are enhanced with hundreds of further alternatives, and TCC adds over 200 brand new commands. Take Command can do what needs dozens of traces with Windows CMD controls (in case it may do it all).
- The majority of the controls in TCC (for example, COPY, DIR, DEL, MOVE, REN, etc.) have control dialogs that let you pick filenames and alternatives and see your command line before executing it. The strongest Windows command processor is also the simplest to use!
- Take Command comprises the ideal binary and text file viewer available for Windows, such as bidirectional scrolling, hex lists, floating and fixed rulers, gridlines, extensive printing and searching features, plus a whole lot more.
- Select or exclude files by date, size, time, owner, description, and extended wildcards or regular expressions for outstanding flexibility in document management.
- Specify multiple filenames for many file processing command prompt orders (i.e., COPY, DEL, DIR, MOVE, etc.). (COPY even supports multiple goals in addition to multiple resources.)
- The scripting language comprises a whole set of flow control arrangements such as IF-Then-Else, DO and FOR loops, SWITCH, subroutines and batch libraries, etc...
- Produce and debug your batch scripts using the integrated graphical IDE. The IDE contains tabbed edit windows and a complex debugger with single stepping, breakpoints, syntax coloring, tooltips, bookmarks, tabbed factor, and observe windows. Windows batch file programming has never been simpler or stronger!
- The built-in display scrollback buffer allows you to print or review command line output signals from previous commands and locate text from virtually any tabbed window.
- You've got several kinds of redirection, such as redirecting and piping to STDERR, "here-document" and"here-string" redirection, and TEE and Y pipe fittings.
- Browse command directory and line history, filename, and directory conclusion, and utilize several cut and paste alternatives (even with Windows command-line programs which do not have any internal cut and paste assistance ) using the innovative line editor. Each command-line editing key could be altered from the important definition conversation.
- Colorize your control line together with TCC's syntax colors, input, output, error, and choose colors, directory colorization, and ANSI x3.64 support.
- Customize filename conclusion for any external or internal command or an alias. These permit Take Command to select and exhibit filenames depending on the command line you're entering.
- The discretionary command prompt input (with complete undo/redo) lets you make and edit commands before sending them into the busy tabbed control line windows.
- Send keystrokes to tabbed windows, command prompt windows, or GUI windows.
- Take Command can playback and record your computer keyboard and mouse activities.
- Locate any directory on your system by entering only a part of its title using extended directory searches.
- It's possible to get FTP, TFTP, and HTTP (like SSL and SSH) directories and documents in most control line file-handling commands (COPY, DEL, MOVE, etc.).
- Send SMTP, SMPP, and SNPP messages out of the batch files or the command line.
- TCC incorporates internal compression and extraction controls and factors for BZIP2, GZIP, JAR, TAR, ZIP, and 7ZIP documents.
- Monitor your system's hardware and software events, and implement commands once an event is triggered. You can monitor the clipboard, directory changes occasion logs, network connections, procedures, services, and USB and Firewire connections.
- Easily question the WMI (Windows Management Interface) to recover system configuration info.
- Expand your scripts together with the inner service for PowerShell, Lua, Perl, REXX, Python, Tcl/TK, and also some other Active Scripting languages. You may even combine many languages on your batch scripts.
- Produce your own variables or controls with plugins, or utilize one of many third-party plugins.