What is JP Software TCC?
TCC is the console mode Windows command shell. It was previously known as 4NT. TCC replaces the default Windows command prompt, CMD. TCC is a superset CMD with 255 internal commands (CMD only has 40), 750+ functions and variables, and hundreds of enhancements to existing CMD commands.
TCC is a powerful alternative to Windows' default command prompt. It also includes a variety of additional commands that make it a valuable tool for administrators. TCC offers more than 235 commands and additional functions to the Windows CMD, which only has 40 commands.
You can use the same command prompt to perform a variety of functions
The window of TCC will look exactly like the Windows consoles. This means that there is not much to do. The same workspace is available to you, but the number of functions you can access is greater.
TCC supports batch files and console-based apps, just like Windows consoles. It also offers significant improvements you can benefit from. It gives your Windows command prompt new functionality and features, giving you more control but keeping the command-line editor you already know.
These are some basic commands that will make TCC much more efficient.
These are just a few of the additional features TCC and CMD have, so you can better understand this alternative console's capabilities.
CMD offers filename completion using the TAB key, but TCC provides share name and server completion and customizable filename finishing. TCC also has a window for filename completion that allows quick selection of the folder and file to be used as an argument.
CMD keeps track of the commands you have used, but TCC has a history window that can be edited. This allows you to save your command list, move elements within the list, and perform searches.
One last example concerns wildcards. CMD supports only? Does CMD only support? And *. However, TCC supports regular expressions as well as character sets. TCC also allows you to insert wildcards into pathnames.
An alternative to the command console that is powerful and reliable
These features are just a small sample of TCC's capabilities. It includes a batch debugger, support of conditional commands, easier directory navigation, and session sharing. Advanced processing capabilities are also available with support for different languages.
TCC has a lot more features than the ones listed above. It is a powerful command-line editor that can expand the commands available in the console to give you more power and preserve the familiar interface.
TCC can be used with existing batch files and command-line applications. It offers significant improvements in batch file scripting and command-line editing and thousands of new features for console windows.
JP Software TCC - Great Features
- The integrated graphical editor makes it easy to create and debug batch scripts. Tabbed edit windows are available in the IDE. The debugger includes single stepping, breakpoints syntax coloring, tooltips, and bookmarks. There is also a sophisticated debugger that supports tabbed variables and watches windows. Windows batch file programming is now easier and more powerful than ever!
- The TCC command processor can be used to replace the Windows CMD shell.
- TCC is a large superset of Windows CMD shell. It has 250+ internal commands and 400+ functions. There are also 320+ system variables. Nearly all the CMD command-line commands (e.g., DIR, COPIE, DEL, and START) are just a few of the CMD command line commands (e.g., hundreds of more available options. TCC also adds over 200 commands. TCC can often do what would require dozens of CMD commands (when CMD can do it at all).
- The scripting language contains a full set of flow control structures, including IF-Then–Else, DO, FOR loops and SWITCH, and subroutines and batch libraries.
- TCC supports syntax coloring, input, output, selection, error, and directory colors.
- Interactive commands such as COPY and DEL, DIR, DIR MOVE, REN, START, and others, are available in most cases. Command dialogs allow you to choose filenames and options and then see the command line before executing it. The easiest Windows command processor to use is also the most powerful!
- You can monitor your system's hardware events and software events and execute commands when they are triggered. Monitor directory changes, clipboard, event logs, and Ethernet and WiFi connections. You can also monitor services, processes, and Firewire connections. All monitoring commands are compatible with the TCC command dialogs (see below).
- Aliasing allows you to redefine your commands, create new functions and commands for your routine tasks, and assign commonly used commands to one keystroke.
- The environment variable substitution feature is greatly improved, with nested variables and delayed expansion, indirect variables, and multidimensional array variables. Also, direct access to the system, user, and volatile variables in the registry are possible.
- For extraordinary file management flexibility, you can select or exclude files based on date, time, size, owner, and extended wildcards.
- Multiple filenames can be specified for most file processing commands, such as COPY, DEL, and DIR. Optionally, the name of the file that contains the argument filename. (COPY supports multiple sources and targets.
- There are many types of I/O redirection available. These include redirecting and pipe to STDERR, in-process pipes, here-document and here-string redirection, and Tee and Ya pipe fittings.
- You can browse your command line history and directory history, filename, directory completion, and many other options using the advanced line editor.
- You can customize filename completion for any external or internal command. TCC can intelligently choose and display filenames depending on what command you enter.
- You can send keystrokes to any program (console or GUI).
- TCC is the most powerful text and binary viewer for Windows. It includes bidirectional scrolling, hex listings, and rulers. Gridlines are also included. There are extensive printing and searching features.
- You can search for any directory in your system by simply entering a part of the name.
- TCC contains internal compression and extraction commands to ZIP, 7ZIP, and TAR files.
- FTP, HTTP, and TFTP directories (including SSL/SSH) can all be accessed via command-processing commands such as COPY, DEL, and MOVE. You can access FTP, TFTP, and HTTP (including SSL and SSH) directories and files in all command processor file-handling commands (COPY, DEL, MOVE, etc.
- You can create your own command processor variables, plugin commands or make use of the many third-party libraries.
- Perl, Lua, and REXX are supported, and Python, Tcl/TK, and any other Active Scripting language. Batch scripts can be combined with multiple languages.
Click on the below link to download JP Software TCC with CRACK NOW!
You are replying to :
Files Password : DownloadDevTools.ir
Download speed is limited, for download with higher speed (2X) please register on the site and for download with MAXIMUM speed please join to our VIP plans.