What is GemBox.Presentation?
GemBox.Presentation is basically a component of the .NET which permits the user and developer in order to read and write, edit and convert and at the same time print the presentation files from the user application of the .NET with the use of a simple API. With the help of the GemBox.Presentation the user has the ability to get a very fast and reliable component which is very easy to be used. It needs only a .NET so the user has the ability to deploy the application is live without having to think about other licenses that are present. It is described to be 20 times faster than the Microsoft PowerPoint automation for the users and the Developers. The professional version comes usually within 18 months of the free bag fixtures as well as new releases and the technical support. The user has the ability to download the free version or even the trial version of the GemBox. Presentation. It has the ability to offer the users and a developers and no risk money back guarantee for almost 30 days after the purchase and hence there is no requirement for the subscription and no need for the server or even the licenses of the OEM.
The advantages of the Gembox. Presentation are stated as below such as:
- There are no dependencies of the Microsoft PowerPoint and the user doesn't need to install Microsoft PowerPoint on the system.
- It is considered to be faster than the automation of the Microsoft PowerPoint.
- It is described to be a plane as well as consists of a fair licensing.
- It is 100% managed code which has the ability to follow the class Library design guidelines of the .NET.
- It is very easy and simple to use and has a unique programming interface.
- It has the ability to preserve the unsupported file format features.
GemBox.Presentation Great Features:
It has the following features and attributes that are stated as below such as:
- Multiple formats of the file with the use of a single programming as well as an interface for the format just like the PDF, PPT, XPS, PPTX, and last but not least PDF/A.
- It is considered to be a standalone component of the .NET and it doesn't depend on any PowerPoint entities 100% managed code which follows the class library design guidelines of the .NET.
- The process of reading as well as writing, viewing as well as editing the presentations in the ASP.NET, WPF, and also the Windows Form application for the user and developer.
- It has the ability to provide a very fast performance and the process of reading and writing of 1,000 slides easily in less than a second with the help of the ram which is less than 128MB.
- Editing of the slides, placeholders, text boxes, pictures, protections, and finally the audio and video along with the formatting process and so on.
- It has the ability to provide a very high quality of the rendering as well as printing along with the medium trust and a lot more to the user and the developer.
- The user has the ability to get, create as well as edit the styles of the table.
- Getting as well as setting the built-in as well as the custom presentation Properties by the users and developers is possible.
- It has the ability to provide a medium trust support.
- It has the ability to preserve the unsupported presentations as well as the content element along with the properties whenever the process of reading a presentation is going on.
- Accessing the modification of the slide size, slide transition as well as the setting of the slideshow.
- Printing of the presentation is possible.
- The user has the ability to edit the hyperlinks as well as the components, comments and the place holders, and last but not least the heaters and the filters.
- Getting as well as editing the drawing just like a text box, connectors and even the charts and media.
- Creating and editing to text in shapes as well as the table cells which are specified to the paragraphs, as well as fields and the breaks of the line.
- The user has the ability to view the presentation as well as the applications in the WPF.
- Encrypting of the presentation of PPTX, as well as the digitally-signed presentation of the PDF.
Click on the below link to download GemBox.Presentation with CRACK NOW!