What is Devart UniDAC?
Universal Data Access Components or the UniDAC it described being the library of the components which has the ability to provide direct access to the different multiple databases right from the Delphi as well as the C++ Builder which includes the Community Edition along with the Lazarus on the windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android, iOS, for the platforms of 32 as well as 64-bit. It has the ability to provide a transparent independent interface for the server for the process of working along with the different databases and permits the user and the developer in order to change the client and engine for a server type which is specific in nature just by the process of changing the connection option. This means that the user has the ability to easily switch between the different types of database servers in the user cross database application of universal data access component. It is very easy for the user and developer in order to set up and use the Universal Data Access Components and also to provide a transparent server-independent interface. It has the ability to choose the best possible way to the server in order to perform a lot of operations. All the operations along with the data can be performed with the help of the providers automatically by considering the selected database peculiarities of the server. It is considered to be a cross-platform solution for the process of developing applications with the use of different IDEs. It permits the developing applications in order to work with the data which is stored in the cloud services just like the dynamic CRM, QuickBooks, Sugar CRM, Salesforce MS, Mail Chimp, Magento, Big-commerce and a few more to be mentioned. It is also considered to be an enterprise-grade software that has the ability and it is maintained in order to evolve by the engineers of the sea near Delphi. It has the ability to provide support for the fire monkey platform which permits the user and developer in order to develop a spectacular visual high-performance desktop as well as mobile applications that are native to the user and the developer. It has the ability to permit the process of working with different databases as well as the server-independent SQL which is supporting the implementation by means of a powerful macros engine.
Devart UniDAC Great Features:
It has the following features and attributes that are stated below such as:
- It is capable of providing direct access to the server of the data.
- It does not need the installation of the different data providers as well as layers by the user and the developer.
- It consists of an interface compatible with standard data such as ADO and BDE.
- The versions of the library such as VCL, FMX, and even LCL are available for the users and developers.
- It is capable of supporting Unicode.
- It is known to have international support of charset for its users and developers.
- It has the ability to support the authentication of the OS.
- It supports the authentication of proxy.
- It has support for Protocols of IPv6 as well as Ipv4.
- It consists of support for the server versions that are the latest.
- It is very possible for the user and developer in order to change the application name for the process of connection.
- It has the support for enhancing the SQL Server as well as the compact Edition.
- It has the ability to lock the tables as well as the records.
- It has the ability to handle syntax and support.
- Provides a secure connection with the tunneling of the SSL, SSH, and finally HTTP.
- It provides the users and the developers the ability to search for the servers that are already installed in the local network.
- It is very easy to be deployed by the user and the developer.
- It is considered to be a highly usable design as well as capable of supporting time.
- It has the ability to provide a separate run time as well as specific parts that permit the user and developer in order to create a pure application of console just like the CGI.
- It provides support for the third-party visual control of data-aware.
Click on the below link to download Devart UniDAC Full Source NOW!