What is Macabacus?
The most popular productivity add-ins that work with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. The most comprehensive and high-end suite from Microsoft. Office productivity add-ins are explicitly designed for professionals in finance and more.
Reduce the risk of errors with our powerful best-in-class auditing software. It is essential for all power users.
- Using the keyboard, it is easy to navigate formulas' inputs across workbooks and worksheets.
- Also, navigate through a cell's dependent cells, revealing which charts and formulas the audited cell uses.
- Examine precedents and dependents using a tree-based navigation system to understand the factors driving your formulas.
- Examine complex formulas piece-by-piece to determine how a particular part of the formula contributes to the overall outcome.
- Visualizations help to highlight formula mistakes, outliers, and other irregularities that could be overlooked.
- See precedents and trace arrows to many cells simultaneously or while you move through cells.
Ensure your presentation agendas are up-to-date so you can focus on your content.
- Synchronize agenda slides and native PowerPoint sections effortlessly
- The deep Integration with PowerPoint sections helps keep your agendas updated as sections are removed, added, relocated, or renamed
- It supports both agenda styles. You can display agendas either (a) the slideshow of the table and (b) flysheets (divider slides at the beginning of every section)
- The titles of subsections and sections are displayed on content slides that change automatically as the agenda is changed
- Constructively collapse sections to squeeze more agenda topics on one slide, and improve the readability
- Use section flysheets in an intelligent way to cut the length of presentations and the cost of printing
- Avoid showing multiple fly sheets during slide shows.
- Include the slide title or other words on your Table of Contents
- Agenda and flysheet that can be customized entirely for appearance
Export Excel cells and charts Excel and Excel to PowerPoint as well as Word more quickly and professionally
- Export charts and cells to PowerPoint or Word as images tables, embedded workbooks charts, and more
- Hide Excel interface elements such as blue print preview borders, red cells gridlines, comment indicators, and more. You can also recolor the fonts in Excel automatically to create more professional-looking outputs
- Automatically check for formula mistakes in your export information, avoiding embarrassing errors in presentations and documents.
- The imported shapes (e.g., images or tables) are precisely positioned and sized to avoid the time-consuming adjustments needed for natively pasted shapes.
Improve the quality of your presentation and avoid embarrassing errors
- Review slides for formatting layout, content, and grammar and spelling errors before submitting a presentation to an individual or printing it to
- Increase compliance with your corporate brand and design guidelines.
- More than 100 checks for problems such as inconsistent word hyphenation and abbreviation errors, missing footnotes, color palette deviations in incorrect bullet formatting, broken punctuation labeling on charts, Image distortion, and more.
- In contrast to other options, Macabacus checks charts, and Smart Art
- Find out exactly where the problems are, the detailed explanations, and the frequentity of events when inconsistencies are discovered.
- Fix issues using a custom list of solutions that highlight the most prominent conventions of your presentation. This will help you pick a solution.
- The proofing language should be set for the whole presentation in one go to correct words that are not correctly spelled but are not.
Connect PowerPoint Word Word to Excel information using reliable links
- Connect cells and charts in Excel to forms and text in PowerPoint Word. Link Excel cells and charts to shapes and text in PowerPoint Word and then update the hyperlinks by clicking one button
- Contrary to traditional Office hyperlinks, Macabacus links won't break if the structures of the spreadsheet change, as it will do
- Reduction in the size of presentations or documents concerning embedding workbooks that are required to be native Office linking
- Linking text inline within PowerPoint and Word lets you create paragraphs containing figures sourced from a spreadsheet. These are simple to modify
- Version control allows you to determine the most current sources of files while updating links and suggests linking options for relinking.
- Automatic link detection can detect cloud-based files through a service such as Dropbox.
A repository of reusable templates and content shared by everyone in your company
- Shared libraries accelerate the preparation and allow for standardizing spreadsheets, presentations, and documents.
- Library content could consist of slides (e.g., teams pages, slides), Office shapes (e.g., icons) as well as images (e.g., logos of clients), charts, and deal tombstones.
- Library templates may be used to create presentation templates, spreadsheet templates (for use to build new models), and template documents (e.g., covers for faxes, and pages)
- Slides that are inserted in the library can be linked and can be upgraded to the most current version available in the library at the click of a mouse.
- Google-like text searches return the same content instantly
- Make "document groups" to categorize template templates published according to business units or any other category.
- Macabacus supports three libraries: a personal library that can be used for individual use and team and corporate libraries that can be used together.
- Create local caches for remote libraries to ensure accessibility offline
- Administrative privileges are needed to alter the library of the company.
Making charts in Excel is never simpler.
- Create complex charts easily in consulting and finance, such as football field, waterfall butterflies, and Marimekko charts.
- Create charts using your Macabacus library, which is pre-populated with dummy information without having to labor on complicated chart data structures.
- Include growing rate (CAGR) Arrows to column charts that change as the data in the chart changes. The extensive formatting options allow you to get the look you desire
- Create totals labels over columns of the stacked column chart ease
- Recolor data in charts to your preferred colors in just two mouse clicks
- Stack charts to build a dashboard that can quickly adapt the size and location of plot and chart areas of multiple charts simultaneously
- Utilize labels for data more effectively
- Charts created using Macabacus are native to Macabacus. You don't require Macabacus to operate with them.
- Reduce the time your graphic professionals spend making and editing chart designs for clients within your organization.
A wide range of customization options can satisfy the requirements of the most prominent institutions.
- Configure Macabacus settings, including fonts, colors, template, etc.--to reflect your company's brand's identity and style.
- Customize the behavior of many non-formatting-related tools to reflect personal or organizational workflow preferences.
- Make adjustments available to everyone to ensure that the design the appearance of Office document to a uniform standard and make it easier to standardize the Macabacus experience for all users.
- Save your settings to the cloud to ensure uniformity across your devices
- Speed up deployment by utilizing our customized services (at an additional cost) that convert the design you have created into Macabacus settings
Highlight your firm's advisory work by incorporating tombstone slides into your client pitchbooks.
- Rapidly create tombstone slides, also known as "creds" pages, for your client pitchbooks, which emphasize advisory engagements and assist your business in winning new clients.
- Tombstones are available in Macabacus libraries, which means they can be shared within your organization to allow easy accessibility for all
- Filters that are powerful help you locate and sort tombstones to highlight transactions that relate to your target audience and subject
- Create tombstones that are intelligently placed on slides according to the layout of your presentation and other preferences
Macabacus Great Features:
Essential for any Excel power user, Macabacus' auditing tools help identify errors and inconsistencies in your spreadsheets to avoid costly mistakes.
Over 100 customizable shortcuts for routine formatting and other operations to turbocharge your Excel workflows.
Tools for power users that address common pain points to facilitate faster and more effective construction of financial models.
Quickly identify errors and inconsistencies in your models that could result in costly mistakes.
Create complex charts quickly, ensure brand compliance, add components to existing charts, and more.
Insert pre-formatted and pre-populated analyses (e.g., DCF, Black-Scholes) into your spreadsheets from a central repository.
Declutter and reduce spreadsheets' file size to improve Excel's stability and performance.
Link to Excel
Save countless hours by reliably linking to Excel data and charts in PowerPoint presentations and Word documents, and refresh links with a button.
Synchronize your table of contents and section slides/headers with native sections so you can focus on content.
Support for facing pages, intentionally blank pages, slide numbering, and duplex / simplex printing.
Align, resize, and otherwise manipulate shapes quickly, without tedious manual adjustment natively required.
Role-based shapes like slide stamps offer unprecedented flexibility in presentation creation.
Multi-state shapes are used to visualize units of measurement (e.g., percentages, relative ranking), status, and more.
Check presentations for formatting, layout, and content issues to ensure flawless presentation quality and brand compliance and avoid embarrassing mistakes.
Create new, brand-compliant presentations pre-populated with approved slides, legal notices, etc.
Ensure that presentations produced by your organization contain required slides and legal notices.
Quickly find and replace critical formatting throughout a presentation to ensure brand compliance.
Styles for PowerPoint, just like in Excel and Word, to help with brand compliance and easy formatting.
Brand compliance starts in Excel with shortcuts and other tools to format your tables and charts unbelievably fast.
Share formatting and other settings across your organization to ensure consistent Office document appearance.
Ensure content standardization and brand compliance by leveraging repositories for reusable slides, templates, charts, images, and other Office content shared by users in your organization.
Slides inserted from libraries into presentations are linked and can be updated with the click of a button when the library version changes.
Publish content (e.g., tombstones showcasing your firm's advisory engagements) alongside metadata for easy filtering.
Restrict user access to library content and templates by assigning users to customizable groups.
Create templated documents like NDAs and engagement letters by completing a simple questionnaire.
Start new M&A, LBO, and other models from an approved, centrally-managed template rather.