What is TMS VCL Grid Excel Bridge?
TMS VCL Grid Excel Bridge comes with two components: TAdvGridExcelExport and TAdvGridExcelImport.
You can use TAdvGridExcelImport to import an xls or xlsx formatted file to create a TMS grid and then use TAdvGridExcelExport to convert a TMS grid into HTML, xls HTML, PDF or. The components utilize FlexibleCel Studio for reading and writing Excel files and do not need Excel to be installed on the computer.
TMS VCL Grid Excel Bridge Great Features:
- The interface between the different grids in the TMS VCL UI Pack and TMS Flexcel to provide import/export capabilities to .XLS & .XLSX, .PDF formats
- The fully native solution to import/export to .XLS, .XLSX without the need for Excel to be installed
- The fully native solution to export grids to .PDF
- Import/export a wide range of cell properties
- Import/export of cell images, multi-cell images, checkboxes
- A wide range of formulas supported
- Support for virtually unlimited nr. of columns & rows for import/export with new .XLSX file format
- Free download can be used by registered users of the different grids in the TMS VCL UI Pack and TMS Flexcel.
Click on the below link to download TMS VCL Grid Excel Bridge Full Source NOW!