What is Horizon DataSys RollBack Rx Server?
RollBack Rx Server Edition is a robust Windows Server backup and restores tool that gives IT professionals to instantly backup feature that allows them to quickly restore mission-critical systems to any of the many restore points at unbeatable speeds.
RollBack Rx Server Edition makes it quick and straightforward to install updates and service patches using a secure method of system recovery.
It is a rollback Rx Server Edition a robust software utility that is useful to IT professionals who want to quickly restore servers to the state it was in before certain events took place. With RollBack Rx Server Edition, you can return your server to its previous condition and fix any issues that impact the server.
The application can take snapshots without interfering with your work. It will not affect the performance of your PC and can be used even if the Windows OS fails to startup.
RollBack Rx Server Edition provides unparalleled background protection and real-time recovery speeds. It also lets you check the reliability and stability of system updates before making to them.
If you are launching your application for the very first time, you must create an entirely new image that will save your settings and choices.
Whatever changes are made to your computer at the end of the day, you can return your system to the original configuration from which you started with a simple reboot. This is done by using the Baseline Management snap-in.
If you're trying to retrieve particular documents, you can choose the option that best suits your requirements and then search for the files by name.
The Console window in the application allows you to immediately roll back the entire system. If you are experiencing a system failure or failing to get the server running, you must restore your system to an earlier snapshot. Within a few seconds, your system will restore its previous state.
Utilizing the Task Scheduler snap-in, it is possible to automate the process of taking snapshots and doing system restores by assigning specific tasks.
In light of all the above, RollBack Rx Server Edition is a reliable solution that gives you uninterrupted data protection using low system resources. It also helps users to restore their server to its original state quickly.
Horizon DataSys RollBack Rx Server Great Features:
- Instant (one reboot) real-time recovery
- Fully supports active databases (MS SQL etc.)
- Fully supports Microsoft MultiPoint Server operating systems
- Fully supports RAID 0-6 arrays
- Easy migration for drive replacements
- Robust disaster recovery protection
- Scalable from small business to enterprise-level
- Ultra-fast backup with no latency
- Restore files, folders, partitions, or whole drives in seconds
- Highly customizable backup schedules and recovery snapshots
- On-the-fly background snapshots, regardless of database or hard drive size, down to every minute
- User-friendly interface
- Instantly perform a complete server rebuild in seconds.
- Set-up Multiple levels of access control
- Automatically schedule regular snapshots or server restores
- 256 AES hard drive encryption built-in
- Day Zero Disaster Recovery with no data loss
Click on the below link to download Horizon DataSys RollBack Rx Server Multilingual with Keygen NOW!