What is Horizon DataSys Rollback Rx Pro?
RollBack Rx Professional is a real-time time machine you can use on your PC.
A complete Windows System Restore solution empowers users and IT administrators to restore their PCs to any previous state in just a few seconds.
RollBack Rx Professional offers an innovative method of managing PCs. All unexpected incidents, like user error or viruses, and improper software installation, can be swiftly and wholly removed quickly and effectively.
A majority, if not all users, have experienced computer freezes and crashes resulting in losing data, which is more or less crucial based on what happens to everyone.
Although it's helpful to set up regular restore points, often all of them can be able to retrieve the data that was lost - this is the reason why RollBack Rx Professional comes in useful.
Make images of your HDD
This program allows users to create full-length snapshots of their PC without taking up a lot of space on the disk. Furthermore, this process requires very little time.
If something goes wrong, you can select one of the previously-created snapshots to bring your PC to its original state. Alternately, you can restore only folders and files from the selected snapshot or browse its contents to ensure that your documents are secure and safe.
Restore the data created from snapshots
If you decide to download specific items from a backup, you can define their filenames, type of file, or even their location. This last option may be helpful too if you don't know the specific name of your documents, but you recognize the names of the directory where they were stored.
Additionally, you can count on RollBack Rx Professional to automate the procedure of taking pictures according to your schedule.
You can also restore your computer to its original state based on a timetable to ensure it's in top condition. You can either go over to the latest snapshot or restore your computer to a specific photo.
Make sure your data is protected with automated snapshots
Overall, RollBack Rx Professional can assure you that your information and computer are secure throughout the day as you can restore your computer to a previous state of your computer with the ease of a breeze. A license must be purchased to take advantage of the app's functions for as long as you want.
Horizon DataSys Rollback Rx Pro Great Features:
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months to any previous snapshot.
- It does not affect computer performance and uses minimal system resources.
- Supports unlimited snapshots.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system.
- Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows cannot startup).
- Back out of any failed program, OS updates, and botched updates.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds.
- Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client.
- Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
- Lock snapshots to prevent deletion.
- Intuitive GUI-based snapshot manager.
- Explore, browse, and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backward as well as forwards to any available system snapshot.
- Allows users to test any software safely. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller.
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot.
- Access control – manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
- Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe) as well as manually.
- 256-bit AES snapshot encryption.
- Prevent unauthorized data theft in the case of a stolen laptop.
- Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility).
- It comes with Stealth Mode, where you can hide the RollBack Rx tray icon and splash screen (seen during bootup)
- Change the startup hotkey for sub-console access (default is HOME).
- Built-in snapshot defragmenter, which will optimize system resources and recover free space.
- Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll back.
- She advanced the setup configuration wizard for system administrators who will set deployment options and predefined RollBack Rx settings.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry-standard deployment options, including silent installations and pre-installation configuration.
Click on the below link to download Horizon DataSys Rollback Rx Pro with Keygen NOW!