What is ActiveDBSoft FlySpeed SQL Query?
Using multiple database connections and running different SQL scripts can be easy if you're an experienced computer user who knows how to alter tables in the way you prefer and write basic scripts.
Creating complicated SQL scripts and dealing with tables and multiple queries can be quite strenuous, especially for those who are new to the field. That's the place where FlySpeed SQL Query can help.
The application's main screen is simple to use, and the wizard will guide you through the entire procedure of creating a new database connection. However, before starting, you must ensure that your system is equipped with the right OLE DB providers and ODBC drivers (managed via the Administrative Tools snap-in, located within the Control Panel).
Once you have selected the connection type that you want to connect to, such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL, or MySQL, and then defined the specific properties specific to the selected database, it will show the information in the left-hand panel.
This way, you'll be able to select the tables you're interested in and join them using mapping relationships. This allows you to create queries that range from simple to complicated using a wide range of database servers without requiring a deep understanding of SQL syntax.
Within the bottom pane of FlySpeed SQL Query , the scripting area allows users to see the created scripts and then execute the scripts. This is extremely helpful for those who don't know how to utilize INNER JOIN statements to see data across multiple tabs. In addition, if you wish to see specific data from every table, you can select just the attributes you're most interested in.
Furthermore, you can add comments to SQL lines you don't want to use, modify the current query or change the latter case.
With all this in mind, In light of all the above, FlySpeed SQL Query is an effective and stable solution that eases the process of creating SQL scripts in a matter of minutes.
The FlySpeed collection of database tools significantly simplifies managing databases with all the essential tools to handle routine tasks related to databases. Suppose you are a professional database administrator or a new developing a database-related application. In that case, FlySpeed database software tools will give you the tools you need to get the most excellent efficiency!
Simply utilize information and SQL queries. Develop and create your SQL questions visually. Print, export, and save your data as PDF.
Universal Database Query Tool
If you're looking for the best tool to work using data as well as SQL queries using an ad-hoc visual query maker, You must take a look at FlySpeed SQL Query. This Windows application can connect to the most modern database servers and supports all major desktop databases as well as office file formats (CSV, Excel).
With FlySpeed SQL Query, you can edit and browse data using grids or with the form that you can customize to view. You can quickly locate and filter information and make master-detail views available, making working with data a joy.
Ad-hoc SQL Query Designer
Visual query designer lets you design new queries with drag-and-drop and visually display off-the-shelf queries. It simplifies SQL analysis design, creation, and editing much more accessible. Utilizing FlySpeed SQL Query, you can create query parameters and then browse through linked tables by using foreign keys.
Your queries will be saved with the connection to the database just beside the object tree of your database, which means you'll be able to continue your work from when you stopped the last time. The historical record of SQL queries is automatically saved; all the settings you used in the previous session will remain in place next time you open FlySpeed SQL Query.
ActiveDBSoft FlySpeed SQL Query Great Features:
Wide range of supported database servers and desktop databases
- Full support of SQL syntax for Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, MS Excel, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, IBM DB2, Informix, Sybase, Advantage DB, Pervasive PSQL, SQLite
- Support of other ANSI SQL-compatible database servers such as Teradata, Netezza, and desktop databases (Paradox, FoxPro, dBase DBF)
- Native connection to Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access, InterBase/Firebird, Advantage DB
- Connection to any other database via ADO or ODBC driver
- SSH tunnel connection to MySQL, Oracle, and PostgreSQL databases
- HTTP tunnel connection to MySQL databases
- MDI user interface
- Portable mode to work from a USB Flash drive or a remote/network folder
- Read-only mode for individual connections
- Multi-thread architecture: each query runs in a separate thread
- The protected mode that denies modification of connection properties without Administrator privileges
Simple and convenient database object browser
- Quick access to all queryable database objects
- Saving user queries directly in the Database Explorer
- Incremental search and filtration by database objects and queries
- Customizable grouping of database objects in the Database Explorer
Easy SQL query building
- Easy-to-use visual query builder to build even complex queries
- Independent editing of sub-queries in visual and SQL text modes
- Auto-updatable sub-query result data preview during the query building process
- Powerful SQL Text Editor with code completion, syntax highlighting, and code folding
- Customizable SQL query text formatting
- Displaying detailed information about the query: used database objects and fields
- SQL query execution history is saved between work sessions
Convenient data browsing
- Browsing and editing data in Grid and Form view modes
- Master-detail data browsing
- Quick search, sorting, and filtration (Ctrl+F to search, Ctrl+Q to filter)
- Browsing and editing the content of BLOB fields in various formats
- Ability to lookup referenced tables on editing values for fields with foreign keys
- Totals calculation: summarizing and other aggregate functions
- Copying selected records to the clipboard
- Data browsing settings are saved between work sessions
Advanced features (available in paid versions only)
- Exporting data to most popular office formats: MS Excel (.xls, .xslx), CSV, Text, HTML and XML
- Printing and exporting data to PDF in a few mouse clicks
- Import data from the clipboard, CSV, and Excel files.
Compatibility with all modern database servers and desktop databases
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Jet 4 Engine: MS Access, MS Excel *
- IBM DB2 (Universal, AS/400)
- Sybase ASA, ASE
- Advantage DB
- Pervasive PSQL
- DBF files (Paradox, FoxPro, dBase).