What is NiceLabel Designer 10 PowerForms?
NiceLabel PowerForms Desktop is a trusted and reliable software application that can be used to design and print labels for products for various kinds of companies. It comes with various elements, each of which is designed to help in the design and the organizing, storage, and printing of template labels. Additionally, you can customize the primary design tool.
Comprehensive application suite
NiceLabel PowerForms Desktop comes as an assortment of applications, each of which has specific functions to assist you with creating and printing labels. The editing software, NiceForm allows you to make standalone templates. The templates can also be individually operated base dates for printing labels that young you choose to create the templates.
This basic WYSIWYG application lets you design custom labels. To facilitate the design, ay manually insert and change the elements' size. Ported is displayed on the left to make it easier to design. This lets you easily incorporate frames, text buttons, images and editing areas, memo boxes, drop-down menus, list boxes, radio groups, checkbox groups, or variable prompts.
Connections to databases and Suite components
NiceForm also lets you make connections to databases within the template by incorporating tables, search fields, and database navigators, and inquiry tools.
The other parts that comprise NiceLabel PowerForms Desktop include NiceLabel Configuration, which lets you modify the settings of the main editor.
NiceData lets you view and manage information that has been imported from different files. NicePrint, along with NicePrintQueue are created to assist you in controlling the printing process.
NiceLabelQuickPrint offers a variety of pre-designed and pre-loaded templates ready for printing. NiceMemMaster lets you manage the data on media cards. The Smart Keyboard Downloader allows you to add digital keyboards into various templates to make them suitable for devices with touchscreens.
The complete suite of label management and design
NiceLabel PowerForms Desktopmake the printing and creatiallowing simple and fasstand-alone ram includes an advanced template editor that lets you create standalone label templates. Other applications allow for the printing and storage of labels to create custom data entries.
Software NiceLabel 10 is a significant update of the Loftware NiceLabel portfolio, including Loftware NiceLabel Cloud, Loftware NiceLabel LMS, Loftware NiceLabel Designer, and Loftware NiceLabel PowerForms. It includes a variety of exceptional new and improved capabilities:
- Redesigned Control Center
- Print management via the web
- New and improved integrations
- Updated and new drivers for printing, marking/coding, and marking
- Improved security testing
- Online help is now available, and on-demand training materials
NiceLabel Designer 10 PowerForms Great Features:
- Intuitive Office 365 style user interface
- Comprehensive contextual assistance with inline strategies to empower business users
- Support for technical issues via phone and e-mail. assistance for software evaluations and registered users
- 20 User interface Languages
- Prints and accepts information in all languages. Unicode data support
- One simple installer for 32 and 64-bit environments.
- Printers or users
- Wizard for setting up labels to help you start with the best quality printing and performance
- Lines, text, barcodes boxes, circles, clip art images, and PDF files
- Print objects in reverse or negative black and white
- Windows operating system, as well as built-in fonts for printers.
- Rich text object with a powerful editor that supports tables and more.
- Printing documents from the supply chain such as delivery notes and packing slips, pick lists reports, etc.
- The Object panel allows you to locate and manage objects on complicated label templates quickly.
- The extensive support for RFID is available
- Box-fit-text (dynamic points size)
- Text on ellipse
- The wrapping of text into shapes (word-wrapping or text justifying for non-rectangular shapes)
- Tools for alignment of objects using snap-to-objects as well as the arbitrary movement of any object
- Relative object position and variable-length for labels
- Library of international standards that are ready-to-use template labels for compliance
- There are more than 70 linear as well as two-dimensional barcodes that can be used with printer-based barcodes
- Intuitive GS1 Application Identifier Data Source Wizard
- Automatic check for digits
- Input "human-readable" text anywhere concerning barcodes
- Modifiable "human-readable" character template
- Printing objects based on changing information (business rules)
- Unlimited undo and redo commands
- Security: Lock label with an encrypted password
- Single screen to manage the administration of data that is dynamic (Dynamic Data Manager)
- Dynamic data for Import and Export definitions
- Keyboard input or input from the scanner at the time of printing
- Decimal counters
- Complete serialization with support for serial numbers printed on printers
- Date and time fields sourced from printers or computers
- Printing data from Excel as well as text files
- Access to all databases, including almost every existing database
- Custom SQL database queries
- Multiple reusable connections with multiple tables and databases within the solution label
- Graphics fields with variable graphic properties, such as images from databases as well as base64 encoded data
- 10+ prebuilt functions to ensure effective data concatenation and processing
- VBScript as well as Python scripting to allow for customized data processing
PRINTING CONTROLLED ON-DEMAND PRODUCTIVITY
- Printing form that is auto-designed, all-in-one with control of data entry and live previews of print jobs
- Filters for customizing data entry and errors-checking
- Record selection for the print time database on one screen
- Secure operator environment to ensure efficient document printing and selection (NiceLabel Print)
- One-click to create shortcuts to Print
- Flexible print format for better control and effectiveness (recommended for touchscreens)
- Form design responsive to accommodate various screen resolutions
- Spellchecking for manual data entry
- A graphical application builder that is no-programming for creating effective labeling solutions that can be controlled for printing
- Fully customizable user experience, featuring more than 15 user interface controls and support for various forms.
- Workflow editor and business rules editor, with over 40 actions to print labels databases, connections to scales, PLCs...
- Document types for Solution may have various labels and forms that can enhance data management in dynamically changing environments and transferability.
- A PDF engine integrated to optimize PDF document creation with no 3rd tooling.
- Support for custom multi-lingual applications
- Control and interface peripheral devices such as weight scales PLCs.
- Automatic monitoring of serial ports for Weight Scale Integration
- Dynamic stock switching Print the same template in multiple variations and on various types of media
- Native 32 - and 64-bit Windows service to integrate printing (Automation Easy)
- Graphical Integration Builder for No-Programming integration configuration
- Four connectors prebuilt (File drop Serial port, File drop as well as TCP/IP socket) for connection to an array of devices and systems
- Business rules editor and Workflow editor with more than 15 steps for label printing, processing data, and network communication
- Preview of the print job dynamically during the configuration
- Textual structure (CSV and columns with fixed width) processing
- NiceLabel JOB as well as XML formats for data processing
- Binary data and unstructured text processing
- An integrated integration manager who is devoted and has extensive logging
- .NET API for programming integration
- Native support for marking and labeling devices
- Support for all printers that have the Windows driver
- Printing support for network and local printers
- Speed optimization reuses data that has been repeated instead of sending it again
- Session Print - Combines multiple labels into one print job to improve efficiency
- Color Separation (for GHS labeling)
- Batch printing: tail and header labels
- 2-sided ("duplex") print and design
- Advanced control of the printer cutter
- Label templates that are stored and recalled from the printer's memory