What is Dart PowerWEB LiveControls for ASP.NET?
A collection comprising 21 ASP.NET webserver controls that provide the AJAX callback functions to your ASP.NET web-based applications. You can eliminate the annoying flicker when uploading your data on the webserver!
LiveControls are an ideal replacement for many of the standard Microsoft controls. Create server-side callbacks and refresh form elements without altering the user experience through refreshing the page.
Dart PowerWEB LiveControls to ASP.NET Amazing Features:
- The ability to alter non-LiveControls inside Code-Behind and then have them updated for the client with no refresh (this cannot be 100% guaranteed to work with all third-party controls)
- The addition of Windows-like mouse, key, and click events to live controls with visuals
- It will automatically fall back to the standard ASP.NET postbacks if a browser that is not supported discovered
- Supports IE 5.0 plus, IE 5 Mac, Mozilla 1.3+, Mozilla 1.3+ Mac, Galeon, Konqueror, and Opera 5
- The capability of controls to work in a blocking or non-blocking fashion for the client
- A LiveTimer equipped to be able of polling servers on the specified time
- The limit on the quantity of information transmitted round-trip to maximize performance.
- A LiveCallback control that is easy to enable "Remote Scripting" implementations
- All versions compatible with the .NET Framework
- LiveButton - Make use of this LiveButton control to build an e-mail button on your web page. You can make the submit button or command button. LiveControls to ASP.NET contains the server control:
- LiveCallback - Make use of the LiveCallback to build custom callbacks in code-behind.
- LiveCheckBox - Make use of LiveCheckBox control LiveCheckBox control to allow users to choose a false or actual state.
- LiveCheckBoxList - This control includes a multi-selection box group that may be dynamically created using data binding. It includes an Items collection, with members that correspond to each item on the list.
- LiveDataGrid - Make use of the LiveDataGrid control to show the fields of data sources as columns within tables dynamically. Each row of the LiveDataGrid control is a representation of an entry in the source data. The LiveDataGrid control can perform the deletion, editing, selection, and paging, sorting, and sorting.
- LiveDropDownList - Make use of this LiveDropDownList control to make an all-selection drop-down control
- LiveHyperlink - Make use of this LiveHyperLink feature to generate a hyperlink to a different web page.
- LiveImage Make use of this LiveImage control to show images on your web page.
- LiveImageButton Make use of LiveImageButton - Use the LiveImageButton control to show an image that reacts to mouse clicks.
- LiveLabel Make use of this LiveLabel feature to show text at an exact place on the page.
- LiveLinkButton - Make use of LiveLinkButton - Use the LiveLinkButton control to make a hyperlink-style button on the web page.
- LiveListBox - Use this LiveListBox control to build a list control that lets one or more items be selected.
- LiveMessageBox Make use of LiveMessageBox to notify users, request the user to confirm, or ask the user for details.
- LivePanel - Make use of the LivePanel control to serve as a container for other controls.
- LivePlaceHolder Make use of this LivePlaceHolder control for a storage container for storing the server controls that are dynamically added to the web page. The LivePlaceHolder control doesn't produce any output visible to the user and is used only to house other control elements on the web page.
- LiveRadioButton This LiveRadioButton server control allows users to combine radio buttons with other content on the page.
- LiveRadioButtonList Control LiveRadioButtonList LiveRadioButtonList control is a tool for page designers to provide them with a single radio button group that may be generated dynamically through data binding.
- live sound - You can use LiveSound to stream a recorded sound that is client-side during a callback
- LiveTextBox – Use LiveTextBox to display an input box for input by the user
- LiveTimer - Make use of LiveTimer to notify you of an event at intervals specified by the user and enable polling on the server.
LiveControls for ASP.NET contains the following examples of applications that demonstrate the usage of the controls above:
- live auction Demonstrates the use of LiveControls to keep an eye on the auction for a guitar in real-time
- LiveProgress - Demonstrates how LiveControls can update a progress bar based on data from the server.
- LiveComparison - Compares the differences between using LiveControls as well as the standard Microsoft controls.
- LiveShoppingCart is a demonstration of a shopping cart that is constantly updated with current prices from the server as alternatives are selected without a postback.
- LiveSlideShow Showcases a slideshow that is powered by server-side URLs for images.
- LiveTutorial - Explains how the PowerWEB LiveControls to ASP.NET can be utilized and describes the technology.
- LiveStockQuote is the stock quote application that is updated with news and prices of stocks without refreshing.
Click on the below link to download Dart PowerWEB LiveControls for ASP.NET with Keygen NOW!
You are replying to :
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.
Files Password : DownloadDevTools.ir
Download speed is limited, for download with higher speed (2X) please register on the site and for download with MAXIMUM speed please join to our VIP plans.