What is Dart PowerTCP Email Validation for .NET?
PowerTCP Email Validation is a flexible and robust component that allows you to add email address verification to.NET or ASP.NET applications. Developers can configure this component to provide a customized balance between speed and strictness invalidation. The maximum validation level determines whether the component checks address syntax performs an actual SMTP receiver check or any combination of the two. There are five levels between. In addition, a project's implementation requirements may dictate whether validation is performed synchronously or not.
PowerTCP Email Validation is a.NET component that provides the flexibility, stability, and ease of use required to validate email addresses in your Windows forms and ASP.NET project.
This.NET library provides the flexibility, stability, and ease of use you need to validate email addresses in your windows forms or ASP.NET projects. Include C#, VB code samples, and sample applications.
- There are seven levels of validation
- Syntax verification can be customized
- For confirmation of recipients, query mail servers
- Configurable DNS and SMTP sessions
- You have two options: Step-by-step or completion-only progress
- MX Record and domain resolution capabilities
- Support for Blacklist and Whitelist
- Domains with a unique "Greenlist" feature that validates every time
- Domain caching options
- Permanent connections for shared domains
- Fully developed in managed C#
- Support for 64-bit OS
- Validate complete lists with one method
- Knowledge of DNS and SMTP protocols is not necessary
- Support can be synchronous (event-driven), or synchronous (blocking).
- Visual Studio allows drag-and-drop integration.
- Integration with Visual Studio 2005/2008, 2010, 2012
- Many examples of projects in C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET
Dart PowerTCP Email Validation For.NET Awesome Features
- Use ASP.NET or Windows Forms to create custom applications
- Validate email addresses at seven levels, starting with syntax checks and querying accounts on mail server servers
- One method to validate email addresses
- Retrieve mail exchange servers associated with an email address (MX Records).
- Fully configurable classes to regulate DNS and SMTP connections
- For address list validation, there are two options: item completion-only or step-by-step progress.
- Uses performance-enhancing features like domain caching, domain marking (including bad), and persistent connections for email addresses sharing domains.
- Fully supports both event-driven (asynchronous), and blocking (synchronous), application designs
- Asynchronous use allows user-interface events and processing
- It is not necessary to have a working knowledge of DNS or SMTP protocols. The theory behind operation can be found in the documentation
- Visual Studio supports drag/drop integration
- Distribution is royalty-free
- 100% Managed code All samples are included
- Integrates with all versions of Visual Studio and supports C#.VB.NET.ASP.NET. Delphi 8, C# Builder and other .NET-compliant development environments
Click on the below link to download Dart PowerTCP Email Validation for .NET with CRACK NOW!