What is RAD & Installer?
RAD Studio extension for creating NSIS and Inno Setup installers. It incorporates NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) and Inno Setup with Embarcadero RAD Studio IDE. It allows you to design and build NSIS and Inno Setup projects right within RAD Studio, getting all benefits of an integrated everyday environment!
RAD & Installer Great Features:
- New project types: NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project
- Full integration into RAD Studio IDE supports:
- RAD Studio 2009 - 2010
- RAD Studio XE - XE8
- RAD Studio 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio
- Works in C++ Builder and Delphi - all Editions including Starter and Community!
- Build installers directly with other project types
- NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project Properties (with MSBuild)
- Syntax highlighting (coloring)
- Code Insight Code Completion
- Code Insight Parameter Hints
- Code Insight Code Hints
- Navigation Bars
- Complete linkage to the project group build process
- A quick jump from the Messages window
- Code Insight Code Browsing (Ctrl + Click)
- Find Declaration support
- Hints and tips for writing scripts
- Code optimizations
- Opening script files (Go To file)
- Live Templates support
- Creating custom Live Templates
- Plug-ins recognition (NSIS Project only)
- Full version control system support
- Dynamic help system
- Cross-version compatibility for all RAD Studio versions
- Based on MSBuild projects
- Easy to be integrated into many popular build (automation) systems: Jenkins, Maven, Apache Ant, Hudson, Gradle, FinalBuilder
Click on the below link to download RAD & Installer for Delphi with CRACK NOW!