What is JVE Pack (JVEsuite) Component?
This Delphi XE4 -- 10.4 Sydney cross-platform component package by JVEsoft ltd. Attributes 26 parts (8 controllers and 20 non-visual parts ) and provides access to a vast selection of features anticipated from contemporary applications.
The elements provide the following general purposes:
- Factor screen-size oriented design
- Embedded browser
- Email sending
- Twitter, Facebook and SinaWeibo sharing
- In-App buys (through AppStore, Google Play, Windows Store, or PayPal)
- Seeing Goods in AppStore and Google Play
- Program Rating reminders
- Google Analytics
- Chartboost, AdMob, and Facebook (Audience Network) interstitial advertising
- AdMob and Facebook (Audience Network) banner ads
- MobFox and PubNative native advertisements
- Generic banner ads, native and interstitials service
- Push notifications (raw requests or through PushWoosh support )
- Continuous storage and in-progress program sealing
You may employ each of the elements on all of the programs supported by Delphi XE4 -- 10.4.2 Sydney (Android not available in Delphi XE4; some performance unavailable in XE5): iOS Device, Android, Mac OS X, and Windows (Windows Store integration is just available since 10.3 Rio), except for Linux.
Not all features are supported on all platforms (as an instance, advertisement is just available on cellular ), but fallback attributes are supplied (fallback to on-screen advertisements, by way of instance ). No part will probably fail on an incorrect platform.
These elements were completely vetted in Delphi XE4 -- 10.4.2 Sydney and operating on an actual Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.8.4 -- 11.2.2, different Android telephones and tablet computers, iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch (yet no guarantee implicit or explicit is supplied with this package ).
Here's What you may find in the bundle (see Package Content section for information ):
- Runtime package, compiled for Debug and Release for many platforms
- Layout Time bundle, compiled for Debug and Release
- Well commented source code for the Whole package (roughly 19,000 lines)
- Where required, directions on making it function
- First Chartboost, Audience Network, and AdMob libraries
- Demo App -- an easy program revealing a Few of the modules of the bunch in actions
Click on the below link to download JVE Pack (JVEsuite) Component Full Source NOW!