What is Red Gate Data Masker for SQL Server?
Data Masker for SQL Server allows you to replace sensitive data in your test and development databases using realistic but false information. Data Protection, Data Sanitization, and Data Masking are all terms used to describe this process. Data Masker is a repeatable, easy-to-use method. Data masking refers to the protection of sensitive information from being visible in non-production databases. The database can still be used after sanitization. However, the look and feel of the database are not affected.
Automated masking can increase data security.
You can reduce the time it takes to provision your non-production databases to the benefit of users.
- Advanced UI for easy maintenance
- Provisioning time is faster
- Integrated process
- Automated approach
- Use it quickly
- Supports SQL Server and Oracle databases
You can mask sensitive data in your estate to allow you to provide secure data to downstream environments in databases that are not produced for development or testing.
This will automatically make sure that your data is protected across your organization. It will reduce data risk and protect your business.
Red Gate Data Masker for SQL Server Great Features:
- Multiple methods to sanitize sensitive information.
- Use templates to remain consistent with existing data formats.
- Replacement data sets included, such as Names, Zip Codes, Emails.
- Populate test data as well as sanitize existing information.
- Simple, repeatable, fast, and easy to use.
- Supports SQL Server databases.
Remove sensitive data from your test and development systems
The system provides realistic data when masking
The high-performance system, enabling a quicker time to mask
The system enables automated masking for future compliance
Ability to integrate with existing processes with both Data Catalog and Clone products
Ease of use for non-specialist users
Click on the below link to download Red Gate Data Masker for SQL Server with CRACK NOW!