What is Red Gate SQL Dependency Tracker?
SQL Dependency Tracker lets you dynamically examine all of your database object dependencies using various graphic layouts. To thoroughly analyze database changes, you can create a dependency diagram that is easy to read and allows for large-scale SQL database analysis. A quick and easy visual rendering of database structures includes a draggable overview window that allows rapid navigation through large databases. You can also use clipboard functions to save and print your target diagrams.
Traditional tracking methods dependencies manually rely on the personal knowledge and experience of the person who created the database. Business continuity is affected if that person has passed away or is incapacitated. Automated SQL Server dependency tracking, reporting, and monitoring minimize downtime and ensure business continuity.
Red Gate SQL Dependency Tracker Great Features:
- Quickly understand the database by graphically tracking database object dependencies
- Rapidly document database dependencies for archiving, reporting, version control, and auditing
- Quickly visualize areas of complexity with dependency diagrams and a text-based dependency checker
- Track dependencies between several related databases in the same diagram and project
- Find potential orphans with no dependencies on other objects to help clean up a database
- Visualize dependencies from within SSMS by right-clicking in the Object Explorer
- Search, sort, and filter objects
- Include or hide constraints, system objects, and filegroup dependencies
- Show the source SQL scripts for objects
- Analyze the impact of changes as objects are added automatically
- Print directly from the diagram or export as PDF
- Export XML definitions of dependencies for offline processing
- Load/save diagrams as projects to use offline
- Proprietary dependency engine, independent of the SQL Server says depends table
Click on the below link to download Red Gate SQL Dependency Tracker with CRACK NOW!