What are HTML Elements Smart Web Components?
Our examples include a suite of polyfills that support the Web Components specifications. These polyfills guarantee that Custom Elements can be supported in all browsers.
Smart HTML Elements, a modern Vanilla JS/ES6 library and next-generation front-end framework, is a new HTML JS and ES6 library. Enterprise-ready Web Components provide accessibility features such as Section 508/WCAG Compliance, WAI-ARIA, Section 508/WCAG Compliance, localization, right to left keyboard navigation, theming, and localization. Integrates with Angular and ReactJS, Vue.js Bootstrap, Meteor, and all other frameworks.
HTML Elements Smart Web Components Great Features:
- Enterprise-ready Web Components. Includes accessibility features (WAI-ARIA, Section 508/WCAG Compliance), localization, right-to-left keyboard navigation, and themes.
- Fast and professionally designed UI components for beautiful and modern web apps.
- Perfect for Enterprise web development
- Implements Bootstrap and Google's Material Design with Light and Dark modes.
- Automatically adapts to different device types.
- Easy to customize UI components to match and exceed any requirement.
- Consistent, predictable, and modern UI/UX for your users.
- Zero dependencies and zero learning curve.
- Supports Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari. Safari requires web components-lite.js polyfill.
- Theme builder for designing themes.
- Arbitrary-precision arithmetic and math functions.
- DateTime precision.
Click on the below link to download HTML Elements Smart Web Components with CRACK NOW!