What is EVO PDF Security for .NET?
EVO PDF Security Library allows you to modify permissions, encrypt and password-protect PDF documents. You can integrate it into any.NET program, both desktop and ASP.NET, to add PDF security capabilities to your application.
EVO PDF security can be used in all types of applications to manage the security settings for PDF documents. You can add passwords to the owner and user passwords, encrypt PDF content, edit PDF annotations, print, copy, assemble, fill forms, or modify the length of the encryption key. Finally, you can remove all security settings by giving the owner or user a password. A command-line utility is available to combine your PDF documents with images. It is effortless to integrate and requires no additional installation. This is a.NET assembly you need to refer to in your application. The downloaded archive contains samples.
EVO PDF Security for .NET Great Features:
- Easy integration, no installation or setup is necessary on the server
- Delivered as a single strong named .NET assembly (can be installed in GAC)
- It can be deployed on the server by simple copy (xcopy deployment support)
- Can be used from ASP.NET, Windows Forms, WPF, Web Service, or Console applications
- The same assembly can be used both on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows servers
- Secure PDF documents from files and streams
- Save the secured document in memory or file
- Command-line sample with full C# source code
- Set user and owner passwords
- Encrypt PDF document content
- 40 and 128-bit encryption keys
- Set PDF document permissions (print, edit, copy)
- Remove PDF document security settings based on user or owner password
Click on the below link to download EVO PDF Security for .NET with License Key NOW!