What is Bardecode Barcode Reader SDK?
Barcode reader applications that read barcode values from images and PDF files. The barcode reader SDK functions with Visual Studio, Delphi, Borland C++, and many different environments. Do not Need an SDK? Please have a look at our ready-made program named BardecodeFiler.
Barcode Reader Software with support for both x86 and x64 versions of Windows with .net, dll, com, ocx, and coffee interfaces.
The Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit for Windows is an SDK that permits software to extract barcode data from pictures. The APIs available from the toolkit comprise .net, java, com, ocx, and windows dll. The conventional version of the barcode reader program includes support for both and 2-D barcodes and exceptional features, including dividing files by barcode position.
The Windows Barcode Reader SDK is generally utilized within a program that scans files comprising printed barcodes. The program calls a function from the barcode reader toolkit to extract the exact barcode value to get a picture and then uses this value for a key for a database. The barcode reader SDK is also utilized in applications that have to find barcodes in images in cameras.
Bardecode Barcode Reader SDK Great Features:
- Detection of both 1-D and 2-D barcode types.
- Read QRCode from an image.
- API’s for .net, com, ocx, java, and windows dll.
- Sample projects for all major development environments.
- Sample barcode images.
- Support for multi-threaded applications.
- Image filters to enhance barcode detection.
- Ability to split documents according to barcode position.
- Support for PDF documents via the PDF Extension to the toolkit.
Click on the below link to download Bardecode Barcode Reader SDK with License Key NOW!