What is Kluug OXML?
OXml is described to be a brand new library of the XML present for the Lazarus as well as Delphi which was developed in the year 2013. A lot of users took some inspiration from the Omni XML but it was composed by the library entirely from scratch. The main goal of the OXml is to be the most flexible and the fastest library of the XML present for the users on developers to the language of Pascal.
Kluug OXML Great Features:
OXml foundation features:
- XML DOM along with the namespace as well as XPath services that are available.
- It has a successive parser of XML DOM for its users.
- The parser of the XML SAX along with the handlers of the course for certain items that are available.
- Sterilizer of the XML with and without the RTTI which is enriched.
- It has the ability to guide the reader as well as the writer of the XML.
- It has a fast buffer that takes the reader as well as the author along with the process of encoding support.
- A lot of useful helper classes are available such as the integer as well as the string list along with the dictionaries.
- Including support is available for the Delphi pre 2009.
OJson expansion features:
- The JSON Tree with the help of the path service of JSON.
- The JSON Event parser along with the handler of the course for the items that are specific.
- It has a guide for the readers as well as the authors of the JSON for the process of sterilization as well as deserializations.
- The serialization as well as deserialization of the JSON items.
- The process of transformation of JSON into nothing but XML.
OXml Data Binding expansion features:
- The creation of a Pascal binding to the complex documents of the XSD is possible.
- The conversion process of the engine of the XSL is possible.
- It has the capability to support the versions of the Delphi starting from Delphi 5 to all the platforms for the users and developers on Android and Linux.
The features and attributes of the OXml
It has the following features and attributes that are stated as below such as:
- It consists of no external Library of dll.
- The native Pascal object-oriented code is available.
- There is no dependency on the visual Library just like the VCL, LCL and last but not least FMX.
- It is faster as compared to anything else on the platform which is available for the users and this is thanks to the different optimizations that are available.
- It has a full Unicode support.
- It is able to read as well as write the XML documents that are invalid and also has the capability to correct the errors and mistakes in them if the user requires.
- It has the capability to support the platforms that are available for the process of encoding by the parsers automatically and easily.
- In general, it is very close to the implementation process and it has the capability to share the same function as properties.
Click on the below link to download Kluug OXML with CRACK NOW!