Devart ODBC Driver for SQLite is capable of providing the users with high-speed as well as feature-rich connectivity along with options for the compliance software of ODBC in order to access the database of SQLite right from Windows, Mac OS, and Linux; it is equal on the 32-bit as well as the 64-bit. The total support is available for the standard ODBC API as well as the data types that are implemented within the motorists and they're capable of making discussions for the user application along with the SQLite in a quick and simple as well as a convenient manner. Along with the connectivity option, there are different ODBCs of a program capable of setting up a link to the database of the SQLite not just by way of the native customer SQLite Library but from the immediate mode without requiring any external libraries. Devart ODBC Driver for SQLite can boost the software of the user as well as the performance and the Streamline of the installation process because it does not require the distribution of any client software as well as any motorist.
Key Features of Devart ODBC Driver for SQLite :
- SQLite database encryption is capable of guarding the user's information against unauthorized access or even the ODBC driver for SQLite, which can provide the users with the powerful and customizable database encryption ending of SQLite. The user is not required to shell out money in order to purchase the expensive customer library of SQLite, along with support for the encryption process. Along with the drivers, the algorithmic is capable of having the ability in order to guard the user data.
- Cost-effective development is all about the driver of ODBC, which is a standalone setup file that does not need the customer in order to set up and configure the additional application, just like the database customer or even the vendor library. The deployment of the costs is decreased drastically particularly with the use of the license of OEM in the huge organization along with the countless machines.
- Conformance of ODBC is all about the drivers capable of offering complete support for the user for the typical interface of ODBC.
- Additionally, it can offer the user support for the advanced ring of the link parameters and enable the desktop and the internet application to link to the SQLite from different platforms and environments capable of supporting ODBC.
- Advanced data conversion process is implemented by Innovative data transformation mechanics capable of offering a bi-directional mapping process involving some SQLite and ODBC types of data.
- Bulk updates permit the user in order to perform bulk updates to the database of the SQLite by simply mixing the statement of the SQL into batches hence simplifying and speeding up the huge data alterations to the SQLite for the users and the developers.
- SQLite compatibility is all about the drivers capable of working with the SQLite version 3.0 or even higher.
- High performance is all about getting a substantially faster process with the use of the capacities of the motorists as well as the local information cashing and the connection pooling, and a few more to be mentioned.