What is Groupdocs.Search for .NET?
GroupDocs.Search for .NET is considered to be a document as well as a text search API which is present for the users and developers as well as the company programs that are developed in the C#, ASP.NET as well as the other technologies of the .NET that are available for the users and developers. The API has the capability to support the fundamental as well as the advanced search features that are available such as the production and merging after indicators that are multiple, searching through the indicators with the use of the very straightforward, Boolean, regular as well as a fuzzy expression along with the query type in order to bring the user necessary data from the document as well as the files and males that are available. If the user desires to construct a very quick reliable as well as a clever program to the end user with the support of the popular file formats, then GroupDocs.Search for .NET has the ability to help the user and it is what the user and the developer basically requires. GroupDocs.Search for .NET has the capability to combine a lot of indices to the indicator which is singular. Often the indicator is being upgraded and it has a lot of delta indices yet this approach is considered to reduce the hunt functionality. GroupDocs.Search for .NET has the capability to combine all the delta indices into a data which is merged. The major indexes are capable of including all the data from the merged with delta and it will stay on change the in this case. The strategy has the capability to be employed by the API and has the ability to improve the performance of the search. It should be noted that the index merging process and attribute is capable of providing multiple functionalities to the user and developer for this procedure.
Groupdocs.Search for .NET Great Features:
It has the following features and attributes that are stated as below such as:
- Creation of an index in the memory or even on the disc as well as performing a multi-threaded indexing process along with the merging.
- Preventing the indexing process for the indexed files that are already available or along with the specific string in their name.
- Viewing the progress as well as the percentage of the creation of the index as well as the updating process and getting the search report is possible.
- It has the ability to provide a fast indexing process by excluding the words that are specific as well as the index status notification for the processed files that are recent.
- Indexing the archived ZIP within another ZIP and getting a list of the files that are indexed and are contained in an archive.
- Using the list or even importing in order to replace the characters during the process of indexing and exporting them to a file.
- Extracting the text from the index or even the source of the file and automatically saving the text along with the process of encoding which takes place within the index.
- The user has the capability to add the arbitrary additional field to each and every document during the process of indexing.
- Setting up a filtering of the document in the result of the search.
- Handling as well as typing the mistakes with the help of the fuzzy search, sitting similarity as well as in the faucet search and displaying the best result for the user and developer.
- Indexing the document from the stream as well as the structure of the data.
- Supporting the spell checking process and skipping the special characters into phrases of the search.
- Limiting the results for each and every term in the query of the search along with the entire results.
- Combining the queries that are multiple into a single tree of object.
- Alerting the user for the non-supportive setting which is available as well as auto indexing the reload in the case of the error wile indexing.
- Enabling the number of the occurrences for the founded word in order to offer an alternative suggestion in case of the misspelling.
- Adding the attributes of the text to the indexed documents without even having to re-index.
- Performing the indexing process as well as searching of the operations that are based on the characters.
Click on the below link to download Groupdocs.Search for .NET with CRACK NOW!