What is Aspose.OCR for Java?
Java OCR has been described to be an API open insert document scanning functionality as well as the optical character recognition and in some cases the program of OCR for the users and developer that is mainly java-based. The Aspose.OCR for Java is known to be a standalone after optical character recognition API for Java software and it can enable the programmers and the users to do the process of optical character recognition on the popular types of pictures as desired by the user. It can provide the users with character recognition which can be controlled with the help of a set of available courses. The characters in this case can be read easily and flexible by the programmers and the users with the rotated images, entire image or a part of the image, and so on. The API in this case has the ability and the capacity to do the optical character recognition process with the help of the GUI instead of a processor. In other forms, optical character recognition has been described to be the conversion of the images containing text as well as machine-encoded text for the users on the developers. It has a popular tool for this process and it is an open-source project of the tesseract. This particular Tesseract can be used as a standalone application from the line of the command and alternatively, it can be integrated into an application with the use and help of the C++ API. When it comes to the programming language that are various rappers of API that are available. The Java OCR is also a suit call Java library which is pure for the processing process of images as well as character recognition. It consists of a small memory footprint and the lack of external dependencies which is making it suitable for Android development. It can provide the user and the developer a modular structure for the deployment process to be easy and flexible. The engines of the optical character recognition can perform the actual identification of the characters. With the use and utilization of the OCR and the library do users on the developers have the ability to extract text from images as well as specifying rectangle, fonts, and styles. The process of recognition of the text right from the specific images as well as the area is very simple and it can happen with just a few codes.
Features and attributes of the Aspose.OCR for Java:
It has the following features an attribute such as:
- It has the support for the time New Roman, Arial, Verdana, Courier new, bold and italic styles of the text as well as different characters for the languages.
- It can calculate the image and the angle of skew which is a fart at a simple process and the users of the developers can CalSkewImage providing image path that can return the angle of the skew.
- It provides the user the read and the text option in multiple fonts.
- It has support for the color styles of font.
- The user can get the angle of the image skew.
- The scanning as well as rotating of the images possible.
- It permits the users and the developers to read different characters from the images.
- It can save a lot of time as well as the energy of the user and even make an effort when the process of creating as well as the repurposing of the document is going on.
- The user can extract code from the magazines as well as the books and use them for the creating of the course as well as paper.
- It has the unique support for various Optical mark elements such as check box, grids, barcodes as well as OCR.
- It can apply different types of noise removal filter before the recognition of the image.
- It can extract elements that are Optical Mark from the scan images that are present for the user.
- It provides demos for the users on the developers to help them learn about the component and be able to work with it quickly.
- At the same time, it permits the user to read the characters from particular images.
- It can support languages such as Portuguese, English, French, and even Spanish.