What is TurboFTP Corporate?
TurboFTP is a Windows-secured FTP and SFTP client for Windows. It has a simple user interface and permits users to manage and exchange files using encrypted file transfer protocols. It also provides the ability to manage FTP capabilities that can automate FTP/SFTP and data-centric business processes. It also comes with OpenPGP functions to help safeguard your data in transit storage.
FTP File Transfer is one of the most reliable methods of sharing and moving large amounts of information. FTP file transfer is secured with SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer ), including explicit and implicit SSL/TLS). SFTP is a secured file transfer technology that typically runs on the SSH (Secure Shell) layer. Unlike FTP, SFTP doesn't require an additional data channel and is more accessible through firewalls.
TurboFTP Sync Service Module provides a practical, reliable, and scalable high-performance FTP/SFTP file replicating service built on TurboFTP's renowned technology that allows you to distribute information across networks effectively and safely.
TurboFTP CorporateGreat Features:
- Service Module for Sync -Run regularly scheduled FTP and SFTP sync or session tasks in the NT service. Supports dependencies between tasks, simultaneous scheduling tasks, and a different dialup connection for each site. Perform programs before and following the task schedule.
- Auto Upload of New Files or Updated Files to a local folder - Watch the local folder and then automatically upload any new file dropped in it or any updated files. This function can be run in NT Service Mode within Sync Service Module.
- Security - Secure File transfer via FTP secured by SSL(Secure Socket Layer ), which includes explicit or implicit SSL) as well as TLS(Transport Layer Security).
- Support for SFTP via SSH2 - FIPS 140-2 can be enabled in TurboFTP Business and Corporate versions—Inbuilt OpenPGP support.
- Schedule file transfer - Built-in Task Scheduler for scheduling the transfer of files and automating folder sync. Send an email report after the task's successful completion.
- Folder Synchronizer - Offers visually real-time comparison between local and FTP directory structures. It helps you sync directories, backup files, and backups with minimal effort.
- MODE-Z support and built-in Compress/Decompress Utility - Support data compression on the fly using MODE-Z. You can also create and extract archives using Zip, GZip, or Tar formats using TurboFTP.
- Stall and substantial interruption protection - backed with Auto Dial, Smart Keep Alive, Auto Reconnect, and the broken transfer resume.
- Firewall/Proxy support - through firewalls and proxy servers such as HTTP Proxy and SOCKS 4/4a/5.
- Large files support Support for large files - larger than 2GB using FAT32 and files greater than 4Gb on the NTFS file system.