What is SQLPro for MSSQL?
SQLPro to MSSQL is a light Microsoft SQL Server database client that provides fast and easy accessibility for MSSQL Servers, including those hosted on cloud services like SQL Azure and Amazon RDS.
NO VIRTUAL MACHINES
Are you tired of seeing virtual machines consume all your system's resources? SQLPro to MSSQL is a native Mac application that delivers substantial performance and many features.
Are you using Microsoft SQL Management Studio? The interface we use and the workflow are identical to the one you're familiar with, but with some of our tweaks.
Do you work with Azure as well as Amazon relational database services? It's not a problem. SQLPro for MSSQL is compatible with MSSQL 2005 and higher, including cloud instances.
Multiple RESULT SETS
Do you want to view the results of multiple tables simultaneously? It is possible to run multiple queries and have the results of each one displayed simultaneously with any errors or messages.
SQLPro for MSSQL Great Features:
- Syntax highlighting (including customizable themes).
- Tabbed-based interface.
- Support for executing multiple queries at once.
- Quick access to tables, columns, and more.
- Stored procedure execution.
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required).
SQLPro for MSSQL can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Click on the below link to download SQLPro for MSSQL for macOS with CRACK NOW!