What is Sync Folders Pro?
Sync Folders Pro, an app that is easy to use for beginners, allows you to adjust synchronization settings for professionals.
Sync Folders Pro is ideal for backing up external storage devices such as:
You can backup USB, memory cards, and disks on remote computers in your network. Also, you can save folders to Cloud services (Dropbox). The app copies new files only and not older versions of files with each re-backup. This reduces backup time and extends the life of storage devices.
Upgrade to Pro+ (website Version) and create a bootable copy of your hard drive. You can use this if your main drive crashes.
The app lets you sync multiple folders simultaneously "on-the-fly" with our "REAL TIME Sync" technology. You can also schedule the sync or manually. The Sync Folders PRO also offers robust tools for filtering files and folders to ensure that you sync only what you need.
Are you looking for terabytes of data? It's no problem! Sync Folders Pro is optimized to handle large files. Relax and enjoy the automatic sync of your data!
It is essential to sync multiple folders to ensure backups are maintained and that other users have easy access to the most recent resources. Although many applications can assist you with this task, few of them are as easy to use and integrate as Sync Folders Pro.
Applicable intuition that is both intuitive and useful for experts and novices
You can set up a simple sync job to back important files to another drive or network location or even a cloud service. Select the source folders and choose the desired sync mode.
To ensure that outdated files aren't kept in the target folders, the application can perform the same task automatically at a specified interval.
Experts can fine-tune synchronization settings with advanced features
There are many settings that you can customize if you have large data sets or need to control automatic processing. You can create exclusion and inclusion filters, set how deleted content should be handled, or choose a comparison mode.
You can create multiple tasks and run them simultaneously, each with its own parameters. This allows you to transfer files between different systems, depending on the needs of each user.
Simple layout with helpful notifications from the menu bar
The tabbed interface of Sync Folders Pro is simple to use, with the menus and buttons laid out intuitively.
You may also see important notifications in the menu bar. This means that you don't have to open the main application window again after completing the tasks.
Sync Folders PRO is a complete utility that does its job without any problems. It packs a lot of useful features into an attractive interface.
Sync Folders Pro Great Features:
- Sync multiple pairs of folders at the same time.
- 6 Sync Modes.
- Real bidirectional synchronization software. Tracking deletions, additions, changes in synchronized folders.
- Automatic synchronization on the fly when there are changes.
- Scheduled synchronization, or
- Manually initiate synchronization.
- Create a bootable clone of your hard drive, and you can use it if your main drive is crashed.
- Protection against drives shutting down or being dropped during synchronization. Synchronization is completed correctly if during synchronization are turned off synced folders.
- Minor differences in folder modification time stamps may be ignored or honored. See "Allowable deviation of File Modification Date [sec.]".
- Synchronize Macs across a network. Login information for network folders is retained so they can be automatically mounted the next synchronization.
- Synchronize external drives (USB, memory cards, etc.) with your Mac and vice versa.
- Synchronize between local folders Mac and folders on Cloud services (Dropbox, etc.)
- Powerful filters for files and/or folders on the entry and/or exclusion.
- View the latest changes in synchronized folders. Quick view last changes and Finder Integration.
- Saving the files deleted during synchronization in a specific location ("Folder for deleted files"). Using this mode, you are protected against accidental deletion and can always return all files even after re-synchronizing several times. The structure of folders and subfolders is retained in the "Folder for deleted files".
- Show the status of synchronization in the menu bar. Information shown includes: Auto Sync mode is on, synchronization is performed, the number of pairs of synced folders, synchronization ended with errors, or synced folders were unavailable.
- Each pair of folders showed when synchronization was done the last time.
- The program runs as Menu Bar App.
- The program can work in the background.
- The synchronization process is logged.
- Save / Load the program settings to a file.
- Localization of the application in multiple languages.
- The ability to create your own localization based on available localization (user's localization).
- Save / Load the version of the localization to/from the file.
Click on the below link to download Sync Folders Pro for macOS Pre-Activated NOW!