What is WCFStorm Host?
Perhaps you have decided to sponsor your WCF Services rather than hosting in IIS? Can you have many providers and find it a struggle to handle all of it? Do you want to have them in 1 area? Do you want to enable tracing rather than fret about the magnitude of the log?
WCFStormHost enables you to accomplish each of these. It gives a graphical backend for handling (Stop/Start/Terminate) WCF Service server procedures. Additionally, it offers a pluggable framework for incorporating custom WCF behaviors into solutions.
WCFStorm Host Great Features:
- Self-host WCF and REST services without creating one code
- Auto-detects the agency's kind and generates the right ServiceHost
- Can utilize REST Starter Bundle Host (WebServiceHost2) if starter kit assemblies are found.
- Manage self-hosted services using a simple and intuitive GUI
- Predominate in .NET 2.0 or 4.0 runtime
- It gives a configurable custom trace listener that
- Restricts the dimensions of the trace log file and also zips the document log when the size limitation is surpassed
- Restricts the amount of log files
- A built-in text editor (with syntax highlighting) for editing *.config documents
- Editor auto-detects SvcConfigEditor.exe and provides a choice to utilize it.
- Automatic logging of messages
- Automatic logging of support exceptions
- Automated inclusion of a mix HTTP endpoint (if not existing in the ceremony config)
- A plugin framework for incorporating custom WCF behaviors and UI components
- Can make a legitimate WCF Service config file in case there aren't any config files existing.
- 1-click to include System. Diagnostics tracing configuration entrances
- Never shed a config file by keeping it WCFStormHost's internal database
- . . And much more...
Click on the below link to download WCFStorm Host with CRACK NOW!