What is Altova Authentic Enterprise?
Altova Authentic is a powerful XML content authoring tool and record editor for non-technical customers. With Legitimate enterprise types, business users may query and produce content with recognizable conventions from present company types and office productivity software without being subjected to the underlying XML or relational database technologies.
With Legitimate enterprise types, business users may query and produce content with recognizable conventions from present company types and office productivity software without being subjected to the underlying XML or relational database technologies.
True Desktop is an advanced WYSIWYG content editor for XML and databases which permits users to see and edit information without being exposed to the underlying technology. It is perfect for use as the front end of XML and database-centric software.
Altova Authentic Desktop is an advanced visual approach to authoring XML files that protect the end-user from having to take care of the technical features of XML. True Desktop runs on Windows 7 SP1 using Platform Update, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 using Platform Update or newer. You can obtain true Desktop Enterprise Edition for 64-bit and 32-bit machines.
Altova Authentic Enterprise Great Features:
- XML Authoring Tool - True carries a graphical interface with a vast array of qualities that make editing XML data simple for non-technical customers while keeping the flexibility and power of structured content. Helpful windows for job direction, messages, entrance helpers, and much more direct users throughout the XML authoring procedure. True offers business users the ability to edit XML (or database) content via easy-to-use file templates, together with the advantages of real-time identification and customizable templates to your most demanding enterprise content editing. Authentic also seamlessly supports industry-standard XML templates like DITA and DocBook. True provides:
- Real-time identification of user input
- Schema-based and business logic validation
- Intelligent entry assistant windows
- Multi-language spell checker for over 100 languages
- Support for articles business standards
- Integration with top CMS (content management systems)
- Remote files accessibility via FTP & WebDAV
- SQL database service for articles storage
- XML Signature support
- Multi-channel publishing to Many Different output formats: HTML, RTF, PDF, Word, OOXML
- Utilizing the WYSIWYG XML editor, Legitimate users edit XML in real-time predicated on stylesheet designs made in StyleVision, which let them see content arrangement and arrangement in easy-to-understand digital types. This gives non-technical customers the capacity to make high-quality structured content. Additionally, as a result of StyleVision's native-only source publishing capacities, Authentic-created content may also be immediately rendered in HTML, RTF, PDF, and Word (Office OpenXML) formats.
- CALS/HTML Chairs - Authentic provides complete support for CALS/HTML tables, which can be hierarchical XML structures that in themselves specify the arrangement of this table, define the formatting of this table, and include the mobile contents of this table. CALS/HTML tables could be defined whenever the True e-form is made from StyleVision, or, if wanted, from the True user through XML content editing through an easy-to-use toolbar. As the user functions, the XML source is updated behind the scenes.
- Business Standards - Legitimate boats using a pair of ready-to-use templates that comply with many of the most widespread industry-standard XML vocabularies for content production. By applying these templates, partnerships that have to adapt to these criteria can start editing and creating structured XML content using minimum up-front improvement efforts. These include:
- Mobile XML Types - When a developer or programmer with StyleVision produces an Authentic e-form, You may store it in a revolutionary document format named PXF™ (Mobile XML Type ™). A PXF file embeds each of the files and components necessary for editing in True in one file for convenient distribution. Once an end-user opens a PXF document in True, it features the essential XML Schema(s), XML example (s), and SPS layout file(s). It may even incorporate the XSLT files created by StyleVision that enable Authentic small business users to publish articles in HTML, Word, RTF, or PDF.
- Legitimate Features for Developers - Legitimate, for end-users, is an intuitive tool for information collection and content authoring. For XML- and - SQL-focused alternative programmers, Authentic is an enterprise-scale form and workflow system, offering an extensive feature set and integration with other business systems and tools. Developer-oriented performance includes:
- Auto-calculation and business rule validation using XPath expressions
- XML digital signatures
- Event-driven workflow
- Custom toolbar buttons
- Dynamic form demonstration based on consumer input
- Integration with source control methods
- Scripting and macros
- COM, Java, and third party plugin APIs
- Support for Java and .NET calls in XPath statements
- WebDAV repository integration
- Eclipse and Visual Studio integration
- Scripting and macros - Legitimate scripting enables developers to create powerful content editing software for users. Scripts are made from the Scripting Editor at StyleVision and implemented in Authentic, with complete support for international declarations, event handlers, macros, and custom types embedded right into the True form. A variety of examples of practice programs are contained in the case files that ship with StyleVision. Also, the Scripting Editor for True and its attributes are explained in detail from the True Programmers' Reference.
- XML Signature - To address safety issues, StyleVision programmers can efficiently empower XML digital signature capabilities in True forms. Then, the True user may attach an electronic signature (either his own or the one identified from the StyleVision developer ) into the XML file.
- Automation Server for XML Publishing - For automation machines, Authentic displays programmable objects to additional programs, allowing them to access its performance and automate procedures via an integrated COM API or Java API. These will be the very same APIs that provide access to XMLSpy performance from external applications.
- Flexible Deployment Options - Organizations may select between background computer and browser-based deployment alternatives based on which best fits their data architecture and IT infrastructure.
- Authentic Desktop - Authentic Desktop Edition may be set up to business customers' desktops to give interactive XML authoring of record content in addition to company data collection. Information can be obtained directly from SQL databases into XML files for additional processing from the business's IT infrastructure.
- True Browser - Legitimate has been available as a browser plugin along with a desktop program. On the other hand, the recent versions of popular browsers are quitting service for NPAPI and ActiveX and have been finishing support for browser plug-ins.