What is the SSMSBoost add-in for SQL Server Management Studio?
Microsoft SQL Server has been sent with strong, secure, and predictable working surroundings - SSMS. So, why devise new editors and surroundings?
SSMSBoost enriches SQL Server Management Studio and provides features like export to excel, effects grid hunt, sessions background, damaging DML guard, and many others. The principal purpose of the project will be to speed up your everyday activities as a DBA, SQL programmer, or information miner, also protecting you from intermittent info or code reduction.
Soon after the setup, you will understand that plugin saves you countless mouse clicks and essential strokes daily!
SQL Server Management Studio variants supported: 2008, 2008/R2, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
Accreditation alternatives: after a 30 day trial period, enroll and receive a free community permit or purchase the professional edition.
The model's comparison page provides you a summary of the differences between the two versions.
SSMSBoost add-in for SQL Server Management Studio Great Features:
- Advanced objects hunt
- Auto-connect to databases in startup
- Auto-open new query window(s) at startup
- Comment/Uncomment choice using /**/
- Connection Coloring
- Duplicate as SQL worth List
- Copy mobile info from ResultsGrid 1:1
- Copy Whole item name from Object Explorer
- Copy Outcomes Grid information to Excel
- Duplicate Outcomes Grid Headers
- Custom SSMS window name
- Dump all SSMS controls and shortcuts
- Edit Top N Table Rows
- Executed SQL Statements Background
- Fatal actions shield
- Find Columns in Outcomes Grid
- Find in Outcomes Grid
- Important Database alert
- Intellisense Completion Repair
- Jump between brackets ()
- Jump between COLUMN/VALUE within INSERT announcement
- Bound to BEGIN/END
- Find Object
- Handle keyboard shortcuts
- Post-Execution Handlers
- Preferred relations
- Quick Link Switch
- Recent relations
- Present Sessions
- Recent Tabs
- Outcomes Grid Aggregates
- Outcomes Grid information Visualizers
- Outcomes Grid Scripting
- Run as Database Query (.dqy) at Excel
- Script Object
- Look for Object by Token
- Select Current Statement
- Establish Link from Object Explorer
- SQL code partitioning
- SQL Editor contents background
- Track present database
- Transactions Guard
- Update Checker
- Vertical guidelines
- Workspaces direction
Click on the below link to download the SSMSBoost add-in for SQL Server Management Studio with CRACK NOW!