What is Oreans Technologies WinLicense?
WinLicense Combines the identical protection-level as Themida and all the power of advanced license management, providing the most effective and flexible technology that enables developers to distribute trial and registered versions of the software securely.
WinLicense is a Software Protector
WinLicense is a powerful protection system designed for software developers who would like to protect their applications against advanced reverse-engineering and software partitioning. Programmers don't need any source code changes or programming experience to protect their applications with WinLicense.
WinLicense uses SecureEngine® protection technology, which can run its code at the maximum priority level to implement never before seen protection techniques; this protects any application with the maximum security degree.
Here are Only a few of WinLicense's security features:
- Multilevel encryption to protect code and data in a program.
- Advanced detection of cracking tools.
- Scrambles executable code, data, and APIs in the application to prevent any possible reconstruction of the first program.
- Protection against all disassemblers and debuggers.
- SDK provides two-way communication with SecureEngine® and the secure software.
- Fully customizable protection options and dialogs.
- Multiple Virtual Machine architectures for code virtualization contrary to tracing/reverse engineering.
- Plugin method to include your own code in particular stages in the secure boot code.
Assessing WinLicense along with additional Software Protectors
The principal goal in WinLicense is to pay for all present vulnerabilities in software security. Most application security programs are still an ideal solution against breaking up, but this can be far from fact. Usually, software protectors utilize obsolete protection methods, easily defeated with the latest cracking tools. Even the most recent software protectors are only a copy of old software protectors with only some fresh and not-very effective techniques against application cracking. WinLicense uses a brand new and innovative technology that finds multiple breaking attempts of a program and guarantees every program is uniquely shielded to prevent general strikes.
WinLicense as License Manager
WinLicense offers the widest array of choices and features to create both trial and registered versions for an application. Developers can communicate with WinLicense to check the trial's current condition or registered versions of the application through a complete SDK. WinLicense also offers the capability to automatically deal with all probable situations, like when an application expires, a license is corrupted, etc., saving developers from including extra code into their applications.
A number of the most important licensing attributes contained in WinLicense are:
- It is possible to make Trial versions with numerous expiration types such as expiration by days, by executions, by a particular date, by moments, by the runtime, etc...
- Possibility to extend the trial period within a program with Trial Extension Keys.
- Strong engine to store the trial standing in the machine to prevent trial interval resetting by potential attackers.
- Possibility to make various kinds of license keys for various programmer requirements.
- Lock trial and permit keys to a certain nation.
- Machine binding that enables an application to operate on a particular computer only.
- Custom trial counters to maintain control of limited funds on your trial versions.
- Independent password security for both Trial and Registered versions.
- Possibility to create your own automation program with assistance from the outside WinLicense DLL.
- Total SDK with over 50 distinct functions.
- .NET SDK service for Trial and Registered versions.
- Database-driven execution to maintain safe records of your applications, clients, and licenses.
- Embedded generators to produce license keys, trial expansion keys, and passwords for a program.
- Customization for all trial/registration messages with the chance to include/exclude them from being exhibited.
Assessing WinLicense along with additional License Managers
Many permit supervisors look very simple to use to include licensing and trial support within an application. Once the programmer wants additional licensing features or additional security to safeguard sensible trial information, they are frustrated with all the permit manager they utilize. Oftentimes, even amateur developers who don't possess knowledge in breaking and reversing tools may quickly reset the trial period in shielded software. WinLicense was designed especially to pay for this vulnerability.
We introduce the principal weaknesses in present license supervisors and the way WinLicense simplifies them.
- Rigid License registration most license managers specify how an application could be enrolled, offering restricted techniques to permit an application. This forces programmers to adapt their software to the licensing system they use, rather than permitting a manager to adapt to a certain application. WinLicense offers multiple methods to permit an application, fitting to any application without restricting the programmer's thoughts to permit his/her software.
- Restricted SDK to restrain the trial/licensing standing, the majority of license supervisors supply a restricted set of SDK functions to interact with the permit manager. Afterward, programmers are limited in executing their licensing thoughts due to a shortage of a function from the permit manager. WinLicense exports over 50 works with its SDK, allowing whole control over the trial/licensing standing within an application; several of these functions provide ideas to the programmer to add additional features into the program.
- Easy resetting of this trial interval: Many license managers look really appealing and seem to be great solutions for generating trial intervals within an application. The issue arises when a programmer protects a program and understands how simple it's to reset the trial period from the protected software using dividing tools, leaving the trial program completely unprotected and open to unlimited usage. WinLicense offers the most powerful solution accessible to keep the trial period within a method via an intricate motor named Trial Storing Manager®. This engine makes it incredibly hard for attackers to reset the trial period at any shielded program with WinLicense.
If you're in applications creation, be it something as straightforward as a shareware developer or a situation as large as a project manager, you have to secure your software. While estimates on how much cash is lost yearly from cracking and deceptive use of applications change tremendously, the purpose is that cash is dropped...not only cash but your cash. All software developers will need to take action to protect their applications from being used illegitimately; allow WinLicense to do this for you.
Oreans Technologies WinLicense Great Features:
- Machine reliant keys
- SmartActivate® secrets for tasteful registration methods
- Multiple trial expiry kinds
- Possibility to combine several comeback kinds for trial and permit keys
- Strong engine to store the trial interval from the machine
- Total SDK with over 50 exported purposes
- Total .NET SDK service
- Custom trial counters SDK for distinct programmer's needs.
- Easy support to create your own licensing methods through an internet server
- Country locking for trial and permit keys.
- Trial expansion keys to expand the trial within an expired program
- Text keys registrations
- Document key registrations
- Registry keys registrations
- Independent password security for Trial or registered variants
- Expirable license secrets
- Tracking and Tracking of keys
- Customization for all trial/registration messages with a chance to include/exclude them from being exhibited by WinLicense
- Embedded generators in GUI to make permits, password, and passwords extensions keys
- Particular Important generators could be mechanically generated for each protected program.
- Custom data area in license keys for various programmer's needs
- Database driven execution to maintain a safe record of your applications, Clients, and permits
- Anti-debugger Methods that detect/fool Any debugger
- Anti-memory dumpers methods for almost any Ring3 and Ring0 dumpers
- Different encryption keys and algorithms in each protected program
- Anti-API scanners methods that avert reconstruction of the import table
- Automated decompilation and scrambling methods in goal program
- Virtual Machine emulation in particular blocks of code
- Advanced Mutator motor
- SDK communicating with a security layer
- Anti-disassembler methods for almost any interactive and static disassemblers
- Multiple polymorphic layers with over 50.000 permutations
- Advanced API-Wrapping methods
- Anti-monitors methods against registry and file screens
- Random crap code insertion between actual directions
- Specialized protection threads
- Advanced Threads network communicating.
- Anti-Memory patching and CRC methods in goal program
- Metamorphic motor to scramble original directions
- Advanced Entry point security
- Dynamic encryption in goal program
- Anti-tracing code insertion between actual directions
- Advanced Anti-breakpoint director
- Real-time security in the target program
- Compression of target Program, resources, and security code
- Anti-"debugger hiders" methods
- Complete mutation in security code to avoid pattern recognition
- Real-time simulation in goal program
- Intelligent security code insertion inside goal program
- Random internal information relocation
- Possibility to personalize dialogs in a protected program
- Support of control line