What is ByteScout Text Recognition SDK?
Text Recognition is the process of discovering and converting pictures or files (e.g., PDF), which include type, handwritten, or printed text to computer encoded text with OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
Text Recognition SDK can extract and browse text, maintaining the formatting. It features built-in image processing filters using high-quality OCR recognition. Among other helpful features, you can recognize rectangular locations, acquire coordinates of each region of the text you're working on. The application has low-level functions and filter which enable checking for OCR mistakes. Rich documentation is offered to programmers in addition to friendly customer care.
Text Recognition SDK Read and extracts content from pictures and some other pictures content maintaining the format.
Text Recognition SDK allows extraction of text in any pictures, images, and scanned pictures, preserving the original file's design. Main attributes: Text extraction and recognition from scanned images of different formats, together with the input design, entirely preserved; Definition of the precise location of a specified text quantity; Recognition advancement of low-quality files and OCR errors adjusting; After graphic formats support - JPG, PNG, TIFF; Text recognition over PDF files support; Multi-page service; Specification of rectangular regions.
ByteScout Text Thumbnails SDK Great Attributes:
- Includes elements for desktop and internet software development;
- 100+ source code samples contained (copy and paste!) For all supported platforms and languages;
- You're shielded using a 30-day money-back guarantee and 12 months of free upgrades and tech support included with each license;
- Already trusted by tens of thousands of companies across the world because of their barcode production needs;
- Reads and extracts text from scanned images, picture, pictures;
- Preserves the first text formatting and design ;
- Low-level serves to get exact coordinates of every recognized text bit;
- Picture preprocessing filters to Enhance the recognition assurance on low carb scans;
- Functions to define rectangular regions of a picture that are subject to recognition with optional spinning and switching;
- OCR text recognition;
- Text blockers to automatically mend standard OCR errors;
- Supports PDF, PNG, JPG, TIFF (single or multi-page) as input.
- Supports ActiveX/COM controls for heritage programming languages (C++, Visual Basic 6, Delphi) and scripting (VBScript, JScript as well as many others )
Click on the below link to download ByteScout Text Recognition SDK with CRACK NOW!