What is Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK?
Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK Insert the performance to read and write information to/from Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV files to your own desktop and internet applications.
Aimed at software developers and designers, Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK is a part that facilitates a straightforward API allowing end-users to browse and write data from and to Documents together with the XLS (Office 97-2010), XLSX Office 2007-2010, ODS (OpenOffice Calc) and CSV format and to export documents into PDF format.
It is not compulsory to have Microsoft Excel installed to have the ability to utilize this library as it comes bundled with its own custom motor for opening, calculating, and creating spreadsheets. Based on Microsoft's recent coverage, it is not suggested to automate Office applications utilizing unattended client applications or elements that are not interactive, including ASP.NET, ASP, NT Services, and DCOM.
Spreadsheets can be placed together using handled .NET source code compatible with different security methods offered for ASP.NET servers. The utility supports mono .NET Length also. It comprises over 150 predefined code samples such as ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, ASP Classic, and Visual Basic 6. Additionally, Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK has a command-line style Together with .NET and ActiveX interfaces.
If it comes to formulation calculations, add-in formulations such as XIRR and regular functions are encouraged. It includes cells, columns, rows, and columns, as well as Unicode support. Several tutorials are offered on the developer's web site.
Spreadsheet SDK can handle your everyday work with Excel documents. You do not need other applications. It's Mono .NET harmonious. You can essentially read and write Excel files in VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, ASP Classic, Visual Basic 6. We supply We provide code samples for all the specified languages. You do not need other applications. It's Mono. NET compatible. Extensive documentation is also included. In case you have any question, ask our service staff.
Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK Great Features:
- Exports to PDF with no other libraries needed;
- Reads from CSV, XLS (Office 97-2010), XLSX (Office 2007-2010) and ODS (Open Office Calc);
- Reads from HTML, TXT, XML formats;
- Supports formula calculations (regular functions, add-in formulations such as XIRR);
- Supports Visual C#, Visual Basic.NET, and ASP.NET;
- Works with Cells, columns, rows, worksheets;
- Supports Unicode;
- Supports 12 chart types;
- Supports cells formatting (font, color, border style, alignment);
- Capable of altering existing Excel files (alter data and save a changed file, add or remove rows( columns);
- Exports XLS in to CSV, TXT, HTML and XML, PDF;
- Can import information from dataset and export information to dataset;
- Reads Excel files to some dataset: the best way to read data from XLS Excel file into dataset);
- Converts Documents in the command line or .bat control files utilizing the C# Spreadsheet SDK Console variant. Click here for information;
- Can handle the Majority of the erroneous formula worthwhile calculating
- Excel isn't mandatory (the library uses its own custom-made engine to read, write, and compute spreadsheets effectively. Additionally, Microsoft Doesn't currently recommend and does not support automation of Microsoft Office software from any unattended, non-interactive customer program or component (like ASP, ASP.NET, DCOM, and NT Services) (see Microsoft's KB #257757 for more info );
- Gives a clean and easy excel API to read and write Excel documents;
- Produces a spreadsheet with. NET code compatible with different security modes of ASP.NET web-servers
- Mono. NET Framework compatible;
- Includes comprehensive documentation (150+ source code samples for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic 6, ASP Classic);
- Works offline with no Internet connection needed;
- Includes. NET, ActiveX, and control line (console) interfaces so that it May Be Used from different surroundings;
- Royalty-free licensing: no extra run-time permits or run-time fees.
- New Sensitive Data Suite attributes are currently in Spreadsheet SDK -- safeguard your files by assessing, discovering, and eliminating sensitive information and personally identifiable information (PII).
Click on the below link to download Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK with CRACK NOW!