What is AstonSoft Google Calendar Delphi Component?
Google Calendar Delphi Component is considered to be a non-visual element that allows the user and developer in order to utilize the Google Calendar data with the use of the Delphi. The part has the capability to support the Delphi 7 and even the new variants that work directly along with the Google as well as most of the present Google APIs v3 that are available. The official APIs are using the ensured maximum compatibility and the maximum potential alterations to the variations that belong to future.
AstonSoft Google Calendar Delphi Component Great Features:
It has the following features and characteristics that are stated as below such as:
- It has the ability to make and edit calendars as well as the properties that are supported, the time zones as well as the colors and so on.
- Making as well as editing the occasions are possible.
- There is an extensive calendar sharing service option available, adding the users as well as setting the rights to access.
- The incremental service synchronization is available.
- The user can insert the Google Drive attachments to the occasions respectively.
- There is an accessibility to the code of the JSON for each and every single item that is available along with the chance to read and alter any area required.
- The changes of the batch saving are available.
- The proxy servers are encouraged for the users and the developers.
Click on the below link to download AstonSoft Google Calendar Delphi Component with CRACK NOW!