Windows Server 2016 is the seventh release of the Windows Serverserveroperating program created by Microsoft as a part of their Windows NT family of operating systems. It was designed with Windows 10 and will be the successor to Windows Server 2012 R2. The very first ancient preview version (Technical Preview) became available on October 1, 2014, with the very first technical preview of System Center. Windows Server 2016 published for sale on October 12, 2016, and was released in Microsoft's Ignite seminar. It's two successors: Windows Server 2019, and the Windows Server Semi-Annual Channel, that excludes lots of parts and the user interface.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Great Features:
- Active Directory Federation Services: it's possible to configure AD FS to authenticate users stored inside non-AD directories, including X.500 compliant Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories and SQL databases.
- Windows Defender: Windows Server Antimalware is installed and enabled by default with no GUI, which can be an installable Windows attribute.
- Remote Desktop Services: Support for OpenGL 4.4 and OpenCL 1.1, stability and performance enhancements; MultiPoint Services function (see Windows MultiPoint Server)
- Storage Services: central Storage QoS Policies; Storage Replicas (storage-agnostic, block-level, volume-based, synchronous and asynchronous replication are utilizing SMB3 between servers for disaster recovery). Storage Replica reproduces blocks rather than documents. It is maybe not one-to-many, not multi-master rather than transitive. Snapshots are occasionally replicated by it, along with the replication direction could be altered.
- Failover Clustering: Cluster operating system rolling update, Storage Replicas
- Web Application Proxy: Preauthentication for HTTP Basic program publishing, wildcard domain publishing of software, HTTP to HTTPS redirection, Propagation of customer IP address to backend software
- IIS 10: Support HTTP/2
- Windows PowerShell 5.1
- Windows Server Containers
Microsoft announced a new installment choice, Nano Server, which delivers a version of Windows Server. It excludes the graphic user interface, WoW64 (support for 32-bit applications ), and Windows Installer. It doesn't encourage console login, either independently or through Remote Desktop Connection. All management is done remotely through Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), Windows PowerShell and Remote Server Management Tools (a collection of web-based GUI and command-line programs ). In Technical Preview 5, Microsoft has re-added the capability to manage Nano Server locally. Based on Microsoft engineer Jeffrey Snover, Nano Server includes 92 percent fewer security advisories VHD size, and fewer reboots than Windows Server.
Nano Server is currently available to Microsoft Software Assurance clients and online cloud computing systems like Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
Beginning with Windows Server variant 1709's newest attribute release, Nano Server may be set up within a container server.
- Rolling Hyper-V bunch upgrade: Unlike updating clusters out of Windows 2008 R2 into 2012 degree, Windows Server 2016 cluster nodes could be inserted into some Hyper-V Cluster with nodes running Windows Server 2012 R2. The cluster continues to work at a Windows Server 2012 R2 specific amount. The bunch functional level was updated, and until each, the nodes in the group have been updated.
- Storage caliber of service (QoS) to monitor end-to-end storage functionality and create policies utilizing Hyper-V and Scale-Out File Servers
- New, more effective binary virtual machine setup format (.VMCX expansion for virtual machine setup information and the .VMRS expansion for runtime state information )
- Generation checkpoints
- Hyper-V Supervisor: Choice credentials assistance, down-level direction, WS-Management protocol
- Integration services for Windows guests dispersed through Windows Update.
- Sexy add and eliminate system adapters (for creation two virtual machines) and memory (for generation 1 and generation 2 virtual machines)
- Linux protected boot
- Connected Standby compatibility
- Storage Resiliency characteristic of Hyper-V is shaped for discovering the transitory loss of connectivity into VM storage. VMs will be stopped before connectivity is re-established.
- RDMA harmonious Virtual Change
- DHCP: As Network Access Security was deprecated from Windows Server 2012 R2, in Windows Server 2016 that the DHCP function no more supports NAP
- DNS client: Service binding -- improved service for computers with more than one network interface
- DNS Server: DNS policies, fresh DDS record forms (TLSA, SPF, and anonymous documents ), fresh PowerShell cmdlets and parameters
- Windows Server Gateway currently supports Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunnels
- IP address management (IPAM): Support for /31, /32, and / / 128 subnets; discovery of file-based, domain-joined DNS servers; fresh DNS functions; greater integration of DNS, DHCP, and IP Address (DDI) Management
- Network Controller: A brand new server function to configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot physical and virtual network devices and solutions from the datacentre
- Hyper-V Network virtualization: Programmable Hyper-V change (a brand new building block of Microsoft's software-defined media option ); VXLAN encapsulation service; Microsoft Software Load Balancer interoperability; greater IEEE Ethernet standard compliance.
Click on the below link to download the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 with Keys & Activator NOW!