What is Kellerman Software CSV Reports?
Whatever the user purchases, the user is a part of the subscription and has the ability to receive the product update as well as the new products that are present as a part of the subscription annually. The product can be purchased separately and it is also included in the gold suite for the users and the developers. CSV is described to be a very simple file format which is used in order to store a tabular data just like the spreadsheet or even a database. Files in the format of CSV have the ability to be imported as well as export data from the programs that are basically capable of storing data in the table, just like the Microsoft Excel or even the Open Office. CSV basically stands for comma separated values. It is considered to be a text file and it has the ability to be created as well as edited with the use of the text editor. The files of the CSV are basically used along with the most spreadsheet program just like the Microsoft Excel and the Google spreadsheet. Every line of the file is basically a record which consist of one or more fields that are separated by commas. The use of the comma in this case as a field separator is basically the source of the name for the file format. The file format is basically not fully standardized and the basic idea of the process of separating the field with the help of the comma is crystal clear.
Kellerman Software CSV Reports Great Features:
It has the following features on attributes that are stated as below such as:
- It has the ability to read as well as write the files of CSV with our use of a single line of code.
- It has the capability to handle double quotes, embedded commas, commas that have escaped, and finally the columns that has the ability to span multiple lines.
- The process of reading of the CSV file along with strings and streams into list, dictionaries as well at the list of object, along with the tables of data.
- It has the ability to support the process of mapping to a primitive type property as well as a complex type such as GUID, Enum, and finally date time.
- It has the ability to handle the tab as well as the pipe of the delimited files.
- It has the ability to support the IDataReader the for the processor performing a SQL bulk copy.
- It has ability to work with the framework of .NET 3.5 and even higher.
- It has a capability to distribute with the user application or royalty-free distribution.