What is Adobe XD?
Together with Adobe XD, you get one powerful tool to the entire UI/UX layout procedure. User flows, wireframes, high-fidelity layouts, prototypes that are interactive, cartoons, and much more -- no more need worry about maintaining layouts or about switching between programs.
Quick, reliable, and user friendly.
XD is created to design any experience. It is packed with features such as Auto-Animate, Duplicate Grid, and Responsive Resize that speed up tasks, so you're able to spend more time being creative.
It was constructed for staff cooperation.
Keep everybody in sync out of brainstorm to handoff. Work with performers concurrently on files. Provide opinions and invite stakeholders to examine designs. And need to begin coding.
Produce design systems.
Remain consistent and assist your staff work quicker. Produce and share personality designs, colors, and elements that could be used across projects.
Supercharge your workflow.
Unlock the power of XD using applications and Adobe Creative Cloud programs. Edit images sync your fonts and discuss your layouts.
Adobe XD Great Features:
- Coediting (beta): Design quicker today, which you may work with multiple group members at precisely the same document at precisely the same moment.
- Layout Tokens: Insert customized titles to colors and personality designs to keep designers and programmers on precisely the same page.
- Stacks: Establish spacing between items that remain consistent as items in the category change dimensions or brand new ones are added into the category.
- Scroll Groups: Define places on your layouts that scroll, such as picture carousels, action feeds, and chat windows.
- Components: Produce layout components to reuse throughout an XD record or over multiple files. Push changes from an element to reevaluate properties and all cases for almost any situation.
- States: Prevent duplicative function and better convey your goal by producing variations of a part that map into distinct kinds of user interactions, including Hover, Pressed, Disabled, and Success.
- Edit Photoshop: Open and edit pictures in Adobe Photoshop straight from XD. Right-click an image, select and open it in Photoshop, and hit"Save" -- your changes will be automatically upgraded in XD.
- Content-Aware Layout: produce and edit designs with no tedious manual work. Content-Aware Layout makes adjustments and acknowledges the connections between objects.
- Vector drawing applications: Work using a pair of drawing and form tools, Boolean operators, blend modes, along with other vector editing features to make wireframes, icons, elements, and other layout components.
- Responsive Resize: Easily resize collections of components or objects for different size displays and keep relative positioning and scale involving items.
- Adobe Fonts integration: no longer missing fonts. When you start an XD document adobe Fonts trigger.
- Precision layout tools: Layout and align your expertise using artboard guides, design grids, nudge and resize menus, and comparative measurement attributes.
- Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator document import: Publish and work with documents from Sketch in Addition to favorite Adobe layout programs. So that you do not need to begin from scratch, Documents are automatically converted to XD files.
- Asset export: Instantly mark components for shipping, select to batch export them to your target platform, or add them in Layout Specs for programmers to download.
- Duplicate Grid: Select a layout component and immediately replicate it as many times as you would like. Update one component fix padding between elements, to alter the grid, and shed a TXT file to import information.
- Interactions: Join artboards to convey the flow and texture of your consumer encounters. Utilize a selection of actions and triggers to specify the experience share and that you wish to make.
- Triggers: From ordinary touch gestures on cellular devices to keyboard input and time-based adjustments to voice controls and game controls, XD allows you to make realistic prototypes for any experience.
- Preview: Preview your adventures on actual devices with the XD cellular program for iOS and Android. Make changes and test them for usability and fidelity.
- Auto-Animate: Produce micro-interactions across artboards. Copy a component and change its attributes (like size, position( or color), and XD bridges the gaps to create a cartoon automatically.
- Overlay service: Instantly include support for menus, dialogue boxes, virtual keyboards, and other visual components that overlay your content.
- Preserve scroll position: Maintain components set in precisely the same place so that they stay put as audiences scroll. This feature is perfect for headers, footers, and much more.
- Export to After Effects: Export your layouts and shoot your cartoons further with Adobe After Effects, the industry-leading animation instrument.
- Coediting (beta): Work with your group in precisely the same document at precisely the same time -- no longer repeating attempts. See where everybody is functioning in the record as you work.
- Document background: Watch the full development of a layout -- XD automatically saves as you work, so that you can always return to previous variants. Mark landmark versions to keep access.
- Chat for inspection: Create shareable hyperlinks to get feedback in your layouts, or embed them Behance or an internet page. Reviewers can comment on mobile or internet.
- Chat for advancement: Send programmers a hyperlink to Layout Specs, which have the arrangement and flow of your artboards, downloadable resources, colors, personality styles, dimensions, and CSS code snippets that programmers can replicate in their codebase.
- Layout Tokens: Establish a common language with programmers and other group members with the addition of custom titles to your assets and publishing them into a Layout Specs. Programmers can download CSS files comprising all habit variable definitions.
- Invite to edit: Invite different musicians to collaborate on a record. XD makes it effortless to make sure that everybody can access the most recent version.
- Personal invitations: opt to limit access to shared work by independently inviting termed stakeholders. Remain in control of that opinions and reviews on prototypes, and that hates Design Specs.
- Cloud files: Save your job for a cloud file to share rapidly with collaborators and utilize it as a single source of fact. So you never lose your job XD upgrades cloud data.
- Record preview: When you click via your trailer, listing an MP4 file to discuss with your staff or stakeholders. (macOS just )
- Program integrations: XD incorporates a lot of your favorite collaboration and productivity programs, such as Jira, Airtable, Slack, and Microsoft Teams.
- Cloud files: Save your job for a cloud file to share rapidly with collaborators and utilize it as a single source of fact. So you never lose your job, XD automatically updates cloud files.
- Connected resources: Bring colors, personality designs, and elements from shared cloud files to the Assets panel. You will be educated when modifications are made to your asset and have the choice.
- Creative Cloud Libraries service: accessibility and employ raster graphics, vector images, colors, personality styles, along with other assets made in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Cloud programs from right within XD.
- Program integrations: no longer jumping between programs. XD incorporates with favorites such as Microsoft Teams, Jira, Slack, Zeplin, and so it is possible to accelerate your workflows.
- XD plugins: Expand the functionality of XD to get workflows and integrations together with the growing collection of plugins made available from our developer community.
- Plugin APIs: Produce customized plugins for both you and your staff to add your attributes to XD, automate internal workflows, or join XD to other programs on your group's heap.
- Accessible for macOS and Windows: Adobe XD is available for Windows 10 (Universal Windows Platform) along with macOS.
- Companion cellular programs: Experience life, interactive prototypes of your mobile designs with companion programs for iOS and Android.
- Multilanguage support: Supported languages include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.