What is Aspose.Note for Java?
The Java Microsoft OneNote manipulation of the API it’s capable of creating as well as reading along with the process of editing and converting, and manipulating a Microsoft OneNote document with no requirement for the Microsoft OneNote dependency. It is a feature of the OneNote API which enables the user and their developers as well as the driver software to interact with the furthest of the OneNote without any need for any other application to be used. The API can permit the users and the programmers to browse, and make, along with manipulating and exporting of the contents of the Microsoft OneNote file format. It should be noted that the API also permits the process of attachment, the styling of the text, and also text, links tables, and tags. The one note API is very easy and flexible and it helps users and developers to save time and makes the programmers be able to create solutions. It is this correct to be an element that does not require applications or any other tool to operate with the files. The ability to empower the developers and the users to create, manipulate as export the contents which belong to the Microsoft OneNote file format. It permits the users and developers to manage that attachment as well as table tags and it is not to be a stand-alone component that does not require alternative tools or even software for the user to work with the files of the OneNote. It permits the process of loading of the OneNote documents in the user Java desktop the web applications and hence it permits the user to access the data for different objects and so on. It can support the files of the OneNote with the use of alternative options and tends to print with the specific name of the job or a selected range of the pages. With the use of the API, the users and developers are capable of opening one file and later exporting it to the format of PDF and other popular image formats which include JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF and provides high fidelity to them.
Aspose.Note for Java features and the attributes:
The features and the attributes of the Aspose.Note for Java are stated as below:
- It can convert the document of the OneNote in the file format of PDF while the process of preserving the image and hyperlinks.
- It can convert the OneNote file to images as well.
- It can save the documents of the OneNote to the stream.
- It is capable of retrieving the attached file from the document of the OneNote.
- It permits the user to add a hyperlink to the document of the OneNote.
- It can extract text from the document table of the OneNote.
- Extracting of the images from the document of the OneNote is permeated as well.
- Getting the outlook of the text return from the document of the OneNote.
- Replacing a text from the document pages of the OneNote is possible for the users and developers.
- Provisions to the set locals or provided to the users.
- The default font is available for the document of the Note.
- It has added support for the hyperlinks that are located in the images while the process of converting them to PDF is going on.
- The user can add options to compare the pictures while it is being converted to PDF.
- Saving the files along with the stream in the format of the HTML is provided for the users and developers.
- It is a very feature-rich API of Microsoft OneNote.
- It can permit the job applications to dynamically interact with the document without any need for the Microsoft OneNote.
- It can create instances for the classes of documents.
- It can create pages for the document with the use of the page class.
- It can save the document as. one file.
- It tends to add the text to the page of the document of the OneNote.
- It can set the style of the text as well as the hyperlink along with the URL with the use of the text style class.
- Creation of the instances for rich text classes as well as adding its text to initialize it with a previously created style of the text for the hyperlink.