What is Arclab Inbox2DB?
Arclab's Inbox2DB makes it possible to take data from emails, sort it out and export it to the Excel sheet, Microsoft Access, SQL Server, MySQL, or any other database supporting ODBC.
Simple and quick configuration
Setting up a new connection to your data isn't a significant issue, provided you follow the screen-based instructions. Support is provided for both POP3 as well as IMAP mailboxes. Arclab Inbox2DB can monitor your mailbox for matches that meet your filters, extract information from messages and export it to your chosen destination.
Start by indicating your email account and the sources of data, specific keywords that the sender's address or name must contain to be picked for Arclab's inbox2DB. Next, you must select the connection target: an Excel document, an Access database, or an ODBC connection to data. You can create as many connections to data as you'd like, remove or deactivate existing ones and alter your initial setup.
Get data from your emails.
It scans all messages you receive in your inbox and searches for messages that meet your preferences. The program processes emails that match and then displays them in a different section, allowing you to view the date and time they arrived, the sender's mail address, the recipient's email address, and the message's subject.
The application can extract specific details (such as email addresses or contact names, telephone numbers, zip codes, locations, and more) and puts them into the database or spreadsheet table, which allows you to analyze the data further.
Transfer and collect email information.
Arclab Inbox2DB takes away the hassle of manually capturing and entering the information received through email by offering a fast and simple method to collect data from web servers hosting mail. Email messages can be automated deleted after the data has been deleted for privacy reasons.
It could be an email to give feedback, order confirmation, or a survey online; Arclab Inbox2DB can filter and pull information from your email, making it ready to be processed further.
Arclab Inbox2DB Key Great Features:
- Automate email data extraction
- Parse data from incoming email messages
- Parse web/email form data into a database
- Insert the email source code (EML/HTML) into a database
- Insert file attachments into a database
- Save file attachments to disc
- Insert email data into the MS Access database
- Insert email data into MS Excel sheet
- Insert email data into the MS SQL server database
- Insert email data into MySQL database
- Insert email data into the database via ODBC
- Automatic field mapping and data conversion
- Run the software on any Windows computer
- Run Inbox2DB on your server for automated processing
- It uses Unicode and supports all languages/charsets
- One-time payment for the license
- License never expires
- The license includes free updates for 12 months
- The software runs on your computer (Windows PC or server)