What is dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server?
DbForge DevOps Automation to SQL Server is a cutting-edge solution that takes the traditional creation and deployment of databases to a whole new level. It utilizes PowerShell to assist users in creating databases, Testing, and deploying SQL Server databases. It is designed to combine dbForge tools into one DevOps toolchain that can cover every aspect of the lifecycle of a database.
It is a database DevOps tool that reduces the risk of deployment, enhances the quality and update frequency, and helps to make the overall process uniform and secure.
Its databaseForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server product is only available as part of the dbForge SQL Tools and comes with the dbForge DevOps Automation PowerShell for SQL Server.
- Utilize automation for database development and strategies for managing
- Implement Continuous Database Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Minimize SQL Server database deployment risks
- Quality of the drive and frequent SQL server database upgrades
- Create a database release workflow that is reliable and secure
- Make use of a practical approach for the management of the lifecycle of databases
- Reduce the total SQL Server database costs and expenses
Why do you select DevOps Automation for SQL Server
Step up your SQL programming
- Modify code to meet your specifications using SQL Complete.
- Improve the look of SQL code using The SQL Formatter feature included in DbForge. SQL Complete.
- Make your code more flexible using Code Refactor, a Code Refactor feature included in SQL Complete.
Boost database development
- Local changes can be pushed into the central repository using Source Control for teams working in the Shared or Dedicated development mode.
- Create a database using an easy Sync and Update script using Schema Compare.
- Automate and streamline the SQL unit test without impacting the database using Unit Test.
Improve Your CI system.
- Modify a database project's development and deployment processes using the familiar Continuous Integration System like Jenkins.
- Organize the DevOps process efficiently and swiftly using dbForge cmdlets that work with PowerShell.
Profit from automation.
- Change to the DevOps method instead of the traditional development model and increase the deployment speed, resulting in quicker feature delivery.
- Provide continuous feedback to enable faster solution-finding using your DevOps automation.
- Manage your business more efficiently and cut costs by implementing the DevOps method.
dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server Great benefits:
automate repetitive tasks to create an appropriate and consistent delivery process
With the DevOps method, DBAs can eliminate routine tasks from their routine and prevent human errors by focusing on security planning and compliance. The advantages of DevOps for DBAs might sound like this:
- Automate repetitive tasks within the daily workload
- Accelerate releases and deployments
- Improve management of releases
- Improve communication and collaboration between teams
- Reduce the time to recovery
- Make sure that reliability and scale are maintained with the least risk
- Keep track of the database's state when version-controlling schemas and data
Introduce new features and enhancements more quickly, without bugs
In general, managers of products tend to prioritize timely release and high-quality performance. The implementation of the DevOps method has the following advantages:
- Improve product delivery speed and cost-effective
- Repair bugs as quickly as you can
- Improve product quality
- Improve your performance
- Improve the operational processes
- Reduce failure rates
- Distribute fewer resources
In the process of implementing the DevOps method, Chief Information Officers (CIOs) begin to think about the ways it could impact the processes of the company and to recruit, retain and avoid leaving highly skilled IT professionals. DevOps provides CIOs with the following benefits:
- Create a collaborative work environment
- Make sure there are a variety of qualifications and skills for employees
- Team members can be more flexible
- This will result in better performance for IT professional
- Make sure that the team is well-organized.
- Incorporate more flexibility and flexibility to your work processes
Create and distribute quality products using fewer resources.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) introducing the DevOps method to their company primarily focuses on generating more substantial revenue and less time spent developing products. The advantages can be described in the following manner:
- Gain more from sales of products
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Establish processes that are reliable between teams
- Repair defects and bugs quicker and more effectively
- Create a more flexible business to keep pace with the demands of clients
- Reducing the number of bugs and improving the quality of the product
- Reduce costs for security-related aspects
Streamline operations using code, and focus on its high-end quality and speedy delivery of products
DevOps allows developers to apply modifications to their code quickly and safely, resulting in robust software that can meet customer requirements. This approach has the following advantages:
- Create a product that requires fewer iterations
- Get rid of bugs faster
- Reduce the chance of making errors and outages.
- Enhance the productivity of developers
- Build more stable structures
- Check integration of codes often
- Enhance the workflow of software development
- Create better products in close collaboration with testers and the operational team
Find out about bugs in the early stages and increase the effectiveness of Testing
The DevOps method allows QAs to test functionality efficiently and quickly using automatized testing instruments. This approach has these benefits:
- Provide software that is of top quality and with fewer post-production flaws
- Work directly with developers throughout all project phases
- Reduce the number of bugs that can be found in software.
- Participate in the process of developing
- Standardize QA tasks using Continuous Testing
- Automate testing processes like regression, performance, etc.