What is Actual Updater Pro?
An accurate Updater is a tool created to help software developers efficiently distribute the most recent versions of their apps to their users. It is possible to integrate the update function into any Win32/64-based application to keep it current. The Actual Updater program allows users to search for updates manually (via the shortcut located in the Start Menu or the Help menu in the application). You can also set the Updater to check automatically for updates at Windows startup, daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Daily.
Actual Updater can be fully automatic and fully automated updates. This feature means that your program can update itself automatically when the latest version becomes available; the Updater downloads and installs it without intervention.
Actual Updater uses intelligent notifications. Suppose a new version of your software is available, and users repeatedly decline the update message. In that case, The Updater may suggest that the user not be informed about the new version and change the frequency of updating.
Actual Updater Pro Great Features:
- Automatically Check for Updates (on Windows startup, Daily, Weekly, Monthly);
- Use the option Automatically Check for Updates on Main Executable Launch without changing your app's code. Supported only with Actual Installer;
- Allow users to change the updater options (update frequency, enable or disable the auto-update);
- Silently install updates;
- Use Downloader;
- Use New Dialog for the new version notification: the ability to show release notes (What's New) in the last versions released after the currently installed version;
- Use Smart Notification;
- Support for HTTPS URL;
- A feature to send custom parameters to the New Version URL. It supports reading Registry data.
Click on the below link to download Actual Updater Pro with CRACK NOW!