What is SysInfoTools MySQL Database Recovery?
SysInfoTools MySQL Recovery software is a groundbreaking solution for recovering MySQL database contents with absolute precision. It can fix MySQL database and also restore database objects, such as keys, tables, tables properties and views, data types triggers, etc. The MySQL Repair tool has an easy-to-use user interface. Anyone, even a beginner, can use it without any prior technical expertise.
- Repair MySQL database that has become damaged due to any cause
- Support recovery for InnoDB as well as MyISAM Storage engines in MySQL
- Get the maximum amount of data back from a corrupt MySQL database with the shortest possible time
- Intelligent preview of objects of the database that can be recovered prior to saving
- Restoring the data recovered to a fresh, new database, or in the form of scripts
- Automate the generation of log files at an user-defined location
- Easy-to-use interface, i.e. no prior technical experience is required.
- ODBC 5.1 Driver has to be installed on the system in order to protect the database
- Fully compatible with every Windows-based operating systems.
SysInfoTools MySQL Database Recovery Great Features:
Repair InnoDB & MyISAM Tables
The advanced MySQL Recovery tool can repair both the tables, i.e. InnoDB and MyISAM, used in MySQL. The InnoDB table contains FRM, IBDATA, and IDB files. And the MyISAM table contains FRM, MYD, and MYI files.
Recover MySQL Database
Via this software, you can successfully repair MySQL database and recover the table properties, relationship constraints, and keys of both MyISAM and InnoDB storage engines.
Support Database Created on Linux
The MySQL Repair tool supports the database files created on Linux systems. You need to carry the database folders and other important files from a Linux system to a Windows system in order to perform MySQL data recovery.
Smart Data Preview
Once the database file is scanned successfully, you can check the preview of the database objects which you can actually recover. The list of the database objects is shown in a tree-structure mode, and the content is shown separately on the list control window.
Save as Database
There are two saving modes in this software. You can save all the recovered data into a new fresh MySQL database. You just need to provide the information like server name, port, username, and password. Also, you can test the connection prior to saving.
Save as Script
Other than saving into a new MySQL database, you can save the recovered data in the form of MySQL scripts. You can define a location where you want to save the folder containing the scripts.
Interactive User Interface
MySQL Recovery software contains an easy and self-explanatory user interface that requires no prior technical expertise. Any technical or non-technical user can use this software with ease.
Support & Compatibility
It supports database created by all major versions of MySQL, like 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x etc.. And being a Windows system utility, it runs smoothly on Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, and all other versions including the latest Win 10.
Click on the below link to download SysInfoTools MySQL Database Recovery with Keygen NOW!