What is Quest Software ApexSQL Monitor?
ApexSQL Monitor allows you to keep track of multiple SQL Server instances, view performance metrics for your system, and spot deadlocks and performance issues. Use the comprehensive dashboard to review statistics and display real-time information in comprehensive graphs.
Watch SQL Server for performance monitor crucial SQL Server instances' metrics like page life expectancy and page reads and writes per second, the target, total memory of the server, connections to users and buffer cache, hit ratio Batch requests, and much more. Find out the performance issues that require investigation.
Monitor System performance
Monitor operating system metrics like CPU utilization, network usage, paging, disk, and memory metrics. Please find out how they impact SQL Server performance. Find enough data so that you can resolve deadlocks and bottlenecks in performance.
Monitor database performance
Monitor databases across several remote and local SQL Server instances, record database file size, growth rate, and plans for your hardware capacity.
Monitoring in real-time
Please keep track of the performance of your server as they occur. Continuously monitor metric changes in real-time for a complete view of your server's health and overall performance.
Select SQL Server instances to monitor. It is easy to enable or disable SQL Server servers. Set up and monitor the most critical system indicators.
Determine the parameters that go beyond the limits set by the manufacturer. Be informed when a metric exceeds its threshold value. Prepare to identify and correct the problem.
Check the statistics on a easy to read dashboard and visually distinct for each OS and SQL Server. Find the metrics that must be taken care of.
Quest Software ApexSQL Monitor Great Features:
- SQL Server metrics monitoring - Monitor the most important SQL Server performance parameters - longest running transactions, memory grants pending, page life expectancy, page reads and writes per second, target and total server memory, buffer cache hit ratio, and more
- System metrics monitoring - Monitor the most critical system performance parameters - processor utilization, disk bytes written per second, disk bytes read per second, processor queue length, available memory, and more.
- Database metrics monitoring - Monitor all databases on the SQL Server instance and their total, data, and log file size, as well as their log growth
- Real-time monitoring - Track changes in real-time, without delay or propagation
- Comprehensive graphs - View comprehensive graphs that depict the metric value.
- Metric history - View what happened in the past
- Agentless architecture - Monitor your environment without installing agents.
- Central repository - Store all metrics, configuration data, and options used in the central repository. Easily review stored information.
- Lightweight monitoring - Monitor system, database, and SQL Server parameters without impacting performance
- Setup the application with minimal complexity - Use the simple setup wizard that requires minimal user interaction.
- Built-in alerting - Be notified whenever a parameter reaches a pre-defined critical value.
- Up to date support for SQL Server versions - Supports SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, and 2005
- Up to date support for Windows - Full support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012
Click on the below link to download Quest Software ApexSQL Monitor with Keygen NOW!