What is TMS GraphQL for Delphi?
TMS has announced that it will be bringing GraphQL into Delphi! It's already in the beta stage, The core is fully functional, and everything is working fine. It is still necessary to record everything and add a few functions here and there, but we're at a highly advanced stage.
GraphQL for Delphi compliant to spec GraphQL Library for Delphi.
TMS graphQL to DelphiGreat features:
- Complete GraphQL document parser that supports to:
- Full spec-compliant document lexer;
- Type definition and executable documents;
- Selection sets;
- Field Aliens;
- Fragments (including types and inline conditions);
- Input values;
- All types supported (Int, String, Object, etc. );
- Type references (List Non-Null);
- GraphQL schema that can support the following types of schemas:
- Types of Mutation and Query root types;
- Scalars Include: Int, Float String Boolean, and ID
- Field arguments, objects, and field deprecation
- Input objects
- List of types;
- Non-null types;
- Directives, such as @skip, include, and @deprecated.
- Support for Full Introspection
- Support for Full Validation
- spec-compliant GraphQL document execution (*)
- Run a GraphQL document that is based on a schema, and then retrieve the results
- Execution strictly according to GraphQL specification.
- Skip/include directives handling;
- Selection set execution;
- Fields and Variables Values Coercion;
- Abstract type and field resolvers
- Practical error handling to precise error location and extensions
- Automated field resolver binding with the RTTI.
- GraphQL via HTTP:
- GraphQL HTTP handler that is compliant with the forthcoming GraphQL over HTTP specification;
- WebBroker dispatcher component:
- Help is available for Windows as well as Linux server (**);
- Deploy using Apache, IIS, FastCGI, Standalone (***);
- Automatic JSON serialization/deserialization.
- GraphQL Playground IDE built-in:
- Debug and run queries on your GraphQL server on the web by activating GraphQL Playground;
- Completely customizable (light/dark theme titles, light/dark themes, etc. ).
- Fully capable of being extended:
- Abstract HTTP request and response allow the GraphQL HTTP handler to work with the Delphi HTTP framework.
- Inheritable schema types let you create your GraphQL types, including the scalar.
- Documentation is extensive, including an API reference.
- Supports starting with Delphi 10 Seattle until the latest version of the Delphi Version.
- Platforms supported: Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS.
- Premium support.
(*) Features that are not supported are currently in work: type extensions and subscriptions.
(**) Linux Support has required Delphi Enterprise and a Linux compiler.
(***) The functionality offered by WebBroker technology itself.
Click on the below link to download TMS GraphQL for Delphi Full Source NOW!