What is BasCom-8051?
BASCOM-8051(c) is the Windows BASIC COMPILER for the 8051 families of computers. It was developed to run on XP/VISTA/WIN7/WIN8. It comes with all the capabilities that BASCOM LT. Additionally, it comes with full support for arrays, as well as one floating-point data format. Key Benefits. A structured BASIC and labels.
BasCom-8051 Fantastic Features:
- The Structured BASIC includes labels.
- Structured programming using IF-THEN ELSE-END DO-LOOP, WHILE WEND, the SELECT-CASE.
- Fast machine code, not interpretable code.
- Variables and labels can have longer than 32 characters.
- Bit Byte, Integer Word Single, Long as well as String variables.
- Compiled programs can be used with any 8051 UPP like AT89C1051, AT89C2051, 8032, 8052and 80552. and 80537 Processors.
- Statements are fully compatible with Microsoft's Microsoft VB/QB.
- Special commands for LCDs, I2C chips, and 1WIRE chips.
- Integrated terminal emulator, with the option to download.
- Integrated simulator to test.
- Integrated flash programmer with support for PG2051, SPI SE512, PG302 SE514, TAFE. (hardware is available separately)
- Editor's statement with emphasis on.
- Context-sensitive help.
- To make it compatible for compatibility BASCOM LT, there's an additional 32-bit version of BASCOM. BASCOM Compiler LT.
Click on the below link to download BasCom-8051 with CRACK NOW!