What is Code VBA?
Code VBA is an add-in that includes a set of Microsoft Office tools designed to make it easier for developers to create Visual Basic source codes. It takes advantage of predefined lines and full code blocks that can be quickly added to their projects.
VBA Code Compare lets you compare and merge any Visual Basic code embedded in a VBA program (macros, sheet codes, module codes, etc.). This tool allows direct access to VB modules. This means that you don't need to export the source code into a file to compare and then import the edited code back.
This tool can compare two versions of the same module or work with the source code if multiple authors make changes simultaneously.
VBA Code Compare lets you download two modules' source code, compare them, merge (synchronize) different parts, edit the code before/after comparing, and save the changes.
It takes very little time to install the program. After that, files are copied into folders for Microsoft Access and Excel.
The VBA Fragment Editor allows you to view each piece of code in a separate window. It also supports syntax highlights, which makes it easier to spot problematic blocks of code. Code modifications can be made to personalize the code and enhance functionality. You can also find and replace characters strings, save changes, and overwrite the existing file.
Code VBA supports declarations, standard user interaction such as file selection or mailbox, and program structures such as if, select, and loop. Variables can be quickly declared.
Tooltips are included with the code to describe the process and provide links to help pages (if they are available). With the help of Userform Builder, you can create custom dialogs in Microsoft Excel and Word. It also includes code validation.
Code VBA is compatible with Microsoft Access and Excel, PowerPoint, Word Publisher, Outlook, Project Visio, SharePointDesigner, Word, Excel, Word, Word, Word, Word, Word, Word, Word, Publisher. Microsoft Office 2016 and older versions (until 2000) are supported.
Code VBA Great Features:
- Write lines and complete blocks of code with correct syntax.
- Find and insert VBA for Excel, Access, and Word from the menu organized following the application object model.
- Tooltips explain what classes and procedures do and give direct access (F1) to the relevant documentation on Office MSDN online.
- Procedure Call Builders display the meaning of each procedure's argument. For each argument, you can select from suitable enums, objects, or variables.
- The Code Explorer lets you navigate procedures fast and adds useful features such as insert procedure call with arguments, test procedure from the Immediate window, comment code, and tidy the code indentation.
- The Class Builder and UserForm builder help you create custom classes and user forms custom dialogs with validation fast and easy.
- Extend the Code VBA library with your own code fragments and resources found online.
Click on the below link to download Code VBA with CRACK NOW!