What is Scriptcase?
ScriptCase, a reliable and comprehensive program for web developers, is designed to help them create complete systems and reports. It allows them to create applications intuitively, such as registration forms, dynamic menus, and calendars.
ScriptCase works with all web browsers, whether Internet Explorer, Chrome Firefox, Firefox, Opera, or Opera. It also allows you to create applications and collaborate with your team.
You can create forms with options like the layout of blocks, tabs, validation of data, and automatic validation. You can also create your own dashboard that can contain charts, forms, and grids.
The main window in ScriptCase allows you to create a project or connect to your favorite databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle, Sybase or Interbase, Firebird, or MS Access.
When creating a project, you have two options: you can choose from one of the templates in the left panel, or you can create a new project by entering your name, description, and version.
This allows you to create detailed reports and forms, group records dynamically, and create filters. You can also sort fields in real-time, create filters and sort fields, create charts with HTML5, design charts using HTML5, and create calendars to manage events using drag and drop.
You can generate source code, import or export applications, and create reports from the Project menu. You can access the Tools menu to create new SQL scripts and modify the current theme, template, and group buttons.
ScriptCase is a reliable and effective solution for connecting to a database and creating reports, charts, forms, and menus, menus, and calendars quickly.
Scriptcase Great Features:
- Forms - Create simple and advanced forms with automatic validation, layout, tabs, multiple records, and grid editing.
- Report - Group records, automatic calculation, report summaries, detailed graphics, filters, and sorting.
- Charts - Automatically create customizable charts using HTML5.
- Editable Grid - Edit multiple records simultaneously and easily create rich Master-Detail applications.
- Filters - Provide search filters to perform various types of searches.
- Calendars - Create calendars to manage events using drag and drop features.
- Master-Detail - Create one-to-many relationships.
- Container - Create dashboards where various components can be attached, including charts, grids, and forms.
- Internationalization - Create and edit messages in several languages. Use region formatting settings for date, time and currency.
- Languages - Develop system interfaces translated into 10 languages, including Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Right to Left Support - Create applications with support for RTL languages, including Arabic and Hebrew.
- Extensive Database Support- Scriptcase supports most databases, including MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQLite, and Sybase.
- Multiple Database Connections - Scriptcase supports multiple connections on a single system or application.
- Youtube Support - Forms and grids allow full integration with YouTube.
- Google Maps Support - Display Google maps in forms and grids.
- Barcodes - Automatically generate various barcodes, including EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, Codabar, Interleaved 2of5, and Postnet.
- Quick Search - Filter records directly from a grid or form without navigating between screens.
- Ajax Components - Develop applications using Ajax components.
- CAPTCHA - Create CAPTCHA objects into your applications and increase the security of your forms.
- Rich Text Editor (WYSIWYG) - Provide a powerful text editor with HTML formatting in your developed applications.
- File Upload Controls - A file manager with options for multiple uploads, progress bar, drag and drop, and instant uploading.
- Dynamic Group By - Create reports with different grouping options.
- Social Media Integration - Create systems integrated with social networks.
- Menus - Create different types of menus, including horizontal, vertical, and tree.
- ListView Menus with Mobile Support - Recognize mobile devices and automatically change size.
- Custom Code, Macros, and Libraries - Customize code based on business rules.
- Project Diagram - View all applications and the relationships between objects.
- Themes - Allow end-users to change the look of applications at runtime.
- Visual Styles - Scriptcase allows you to edit all objects and styles, modifying the look and feel of the whole system in seconds.
- Query Builder - Create SQL statements visually, select tables, fields, and joins, then test their results.
- Database Builder - Build and manage your database using the database manager.
- Webhelp Generator - Generate documentation.
- Exporting Data - Export report to XLS, XML, DOC, and PDF.
- PayPal Integration - Integrate your applications or systems with Paypal.
- Security - Create safe systems that prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to certain applications.
- LDAP Integration - Integrate with your LAN administration.